• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would PTDs be good for auctioning???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would PTDs be good for auctioning???

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have three currently but not sure if they would be good for auctioning??? I have Chip from Beauty and the Beast, Doc and Sneezy from Snow White.

I think Chip was the first 500 of the new era of PTD's. He was back when you could still buy 2 per person. So a lot of people had extras of him and his retrade status took a hit because of that. He is a little older than the other two. I wouldn't expect anything super amazing, but PTD's are highly collected right now so it may be worth a shot. You can always check ebay listed and sold prices. But the DPF auction house has always surprised me what people are willing to bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back