• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would this pin do good in the trade auction world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this pin do good in the trade auction world?

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
This would potentially be my first trade auction so I'm wary about putting this pin up.

Would it attract some attention if I put up Pin 63509: WDW - Magical Monorail Collection - Maleficent (Jumbo) in a trade auction?

I'm afraid I will lose out on this pin with not so good offers.
- Alexa

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

In my opinion, it would be a so-so auction as this qualifies as an "average" pin. You will get a few people going for the win but hopefully they bid higher than what they usually bid on the "average" pins, which I've found to be a combo of higher LE pins, or combo of easier pins on your wants or even just one mediocre LE pin. But that's just how I see it playing out. Nonetheless good luck on your auction if you decide to go for it! :)

dalakersrnumba1 said:
In my opinion, it would be a so-so auction as this qualifies as an "average" pin. You will get a few people going for the win but hopefully they bid higher than what they usually bid on the "average" pins, which I've found to be a combo of higher LE pins, or combo of easier pins on your wants or even just one mediocre LE pin. But that's just how I see it playing out. Nonetheless good luck on your auction if you decide to go for it! :)

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back