• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Would you like to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman

ZAPPED! Would you like to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman

jadestarr

New DPF Member
Rating - 99.7%
341   1   0
Okay so I *wish* I had tons of Frozen pins to give away but I don't. However I do have some nice pins that would look so much better in people's collection (or some great REAL traders for the parks) rather than on a silly sale page soooo...

If you know of anyone that collects Chernabog or Tinker Bell or are in desperate need of park traders and could really use a pick me up, throw their name down here. I can't zap everyone but I will be getting out some nice zaps. Please specify what they would like too (as in Chernabog, Tink or traders). I may have some other stuff lurking about as well.

*hugs*

I have a few names in mind as well already :)

pretty sure that bearcat collects Chernabog! and I know she could use a pick-me-up.

I've been wondering where bearcat has been!! Haven't seen her around, and she's always been way cool!

As for who collects tinks/chernabog... Can't think of anyone off the top of my head, BUT, glad to see you are doing this!! Super nice of you as always!

Docfish's wife Amy collects Tinkerbell. Maleficent913 is the only one besides Darris that looks for Chernabog. Doesn't Psycho Pixie collect Tinkerbell too?

I just did a zap game with Tink pins and I think LumpyLover and teddy_ruxpin both mentioned that they collect her. Good luck!

I just did a zap game with Tink pins and I think LumpyLover and teddy_ruxpin both mentioned that they collect her. Good luck!

These are 2 great choices. Amy is getting very picky about what Tink she collects so thank you for thinking of her, but I am sure there are others out there that can use the pick me up better. Besides, she is married to me, what more could she want. Oh wait, she is married to me. :lol:

Just remember it helps guys if your pinpics or pinplace wants are up to date :) and if maybe you should know the pinpics id (if not listed) or the pin place id listed and post it (if it isn't you) makes things soooo much easier :)

Back