• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wouldn't ONCE UPON A TIME dolls be nice??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't ONCE UPON A TIME dolls be nice??

jrsinger78

jrsinger78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No secret I'm a huge OUAT fan and wish so badly that some toy company would make dolls. But since this is unlikely, I'm going to start making my own ooak dolls :)

yes it would be nice but would the actors be willing to license their "likeness".....it depends. That's how come there aren't very many Enchanted pins (because of Amy Adams not agreeing to have her "likeness" licensed [or so I heard]).

I loved Enchanted and Amy Adams as Giselle. Its too bad about the money situation, though. Someone commented on Tonner doll's facebook (tonnerDirect) and asked about OUAT dolls and they said great idea, thanks! So, possibly from Tonner... That'd be great! I'd have to get a Snow and Regina. If they came out with them. :)

Dolls for OUAT would be phenomenal, but it's true that I don't see a company like Mattel or the Disney Store picking that up. Tonner, on the other hand, I could totally see them making OUAT dolls if they can get the licensing. The down-side to Tonner is that they only make large dolls and their doll faces often look like wax museum figures or mannequins. The clothes would be amazing, though, as Tonner excels in their garments.

Even though I've only started watching the show. I'm currently on episode 6 of the first series, I'd loved to see a set of dolls released.

Yeah, Tonner WOULD be the best bet I think.... But it's all good, making them myself lets me get my creativity flowing!! I've already been shopping for materials ;) got some for Charming, Regina and Snow. Going to get some cool reptile skin for Rumple ;)

Yeah, Tonner WOULD be the best bet I think.... But it's all good, making them myself lets me get my creativity flowing!! I've already been shopping for materials ;) got some for Charming, Regina and Snow. Going to get some cool reptile skin for Rumple ;)
Oooh please share when you're done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back