• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WOW!! I am the proud owner of an LE 1 pin set! Most epic pin day maybe ever!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! I am the proud owner of an LE 1 pin set! Most epic pin day maybe ever!!!!!!
Wow! Congrats! Those are amazingg....

Yes, these pins (2- both the stained glass) were being sold by a certain someone from Hong Kong on ebay who also was selling the AP/PP windows to the magic pins before their release. Not sure if who bought them got the AP or PP version of the pins.

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats! Those are amazingg....

Yes, these pins (2- both the stained glass) were being sold by a certain someone on ebay who also was selling the windows to the magic pins before their release. Not sure if who bought them got the AP or PP version of the pins.

I'm not sure if its a factory reject or not since it does say PP-- but I think I paid like 10 bucks for it so I'm not that broken up about it. The Naveen went up a few days later for 125 though-- hope whoever bought that one got a real one!:wat:

Okay... now back to pretty much drooling over the first post...:drool:

I'm not sure if its a factory reject or not since it does say PP-- but I think I paid like 10 bucks for it so I'm not that broken up about it. The Naveen went up a few days later for 125 though-- hope whoever bought that one got a real one!:wat:

Okay... now back to pretty much drooling over the first post...:drool:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the seller... "obtains" the AP/PP pins from the factory... They just recently sold a Tangled paris dreams pin for... $25....

Ahhhhh I was wondering who won this. I'm glad it went to someone I know. ;) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Although...I can't lie...a huge part of me is crazy jealous. Crying a little on the inside because they never fully produced this set...

IMG-20130630-WA0001_zps0fcb00f8.jpg

Wow that is ridiculously awesome! I don't like opening framed sets...but you HAVE to if there are never-before-seen hinged pins inside! And I love the glowing Ray...that is adorable!

Super congrats on the rare find! :)

These are absolutely gorgeous. The Ray and Evangeline pins may just be the sweetest thing ever (and a glowing rumpus?? Heck yes!!). Congrats on the most amazing set ever!! It went to an awesome home :D <3

My daughter wanted to bid so badly on this set, but went over her budget in the last 1/2 hour -- so happy for you and so excited that you shared the pictures with all of us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back