• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WOW!! I am the proud owner of an LE 1 pin set! Most epic pin day maybe ever!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! I am the proud owner of an LE 1 pin set! Most epic pin day maybe ever!!!!!!
HOLY HOLE IN A DOUGHNUT BATMAN. Honestly one of the most beautiful pin related things I have ever seen. I can only assume that the production cost was too high for them to roll em out because I cannot think of any other reason that we don't all have that set.

I would cry too, in fact I want to cry just looking at yours. So jealous.

Congrats Amy, saw the awesome bids at the Tiki Event for that set and was like, WHAT?! You opened the frame, agh!

Those stained glass ones were in fact the ones that were sold on Ebay a lot awhile back, they were probably as you said, taken from the pile of pins.

However, those hinged ones I know I've never seen ^_^ Congrats Amy considering, even if those stained glass ones exist elsewhere, you still have the only official real ones ;) How much did the set cost you? If you don't want to answer I understand, just kind of curious ^_^

Those stained glass ones were in fact the ones that were sold on Ebay a lot awhile back, they were probably as you said, taken from the pile of pins.

However, those hinged ones I know I've never seen ^_^ Congrats Amy considering, even if those stained glass ones exist elsewhere, you still have the only official real ones ;) How much did the set cost you? If you don't want to answer I understand, just kind of curious ^_^

It sold in silent auction for $600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back