• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wow!!! U guys r unbelieveable!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!! U guys r unbelieveable!!!!

wonderwoman3553

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I was under the impression that someone asks questions for help or anything else for that matter. That people will help or at least answer whatever ask. Like when you are intreasted in some of their pins. I might not have much or the best pins in the world. I still should be treated the same as everyone who has better and more pins!!!

awe. sometimes people dont come on here all the time or are away or forget to respond or accidentally delete a PM and then forget who PM them (ok i did that one once) so not to worry. I looked at your wants to my matches, we havenothing so far BUT i just got back from WDW and i am listing alot of pins so i am sure we can do a fun trade. I love to trade. :)

I'm very confused; what is the cause of this thread? If I had received a message asking a question or requesting help, I would have answered it.

PM sent.

If this is regarding one of the threads you posted: sometimes there is so much activity that new threads scroll off of page 1 very quickly, and if people don't have time to look beyond page 1, they might miss the post. That's why you see people posting a comment with "bump" to bump the thread up to page 1 again in hopes that more people will see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back