• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wow....What a day!!!

ZAPPED! Wow....What a day!!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So I get home today from closing up our camper for the winter and go to get the mail and sitting on my porch is a big box. I pick it up to see who it's for and to my amazement it's for me and it's from that one and only pin fairy godmother Barbara (bjean). I can't wait to open it so I hurry and get the rest of the mail in the mailbox and couldn't believe my eye's, another big package addressed to me from the awesome Sara (Sora Pandora). Now as I'm stubling back into the house throwing the rest of the mail aside and searching for a knife or sissors so I can open these packages. I open Barbara's package first and it's filled with all of these awesome goodies:

IMG_20141018_182844205.jpg

Then it's Sara's package next and it's filled with all of these cool things for my two daughters:

IMG_20141018_183250122.jpg

My girls eye's just lit up when they saw all the stuff you sent to them, Thank you so much Sara!!! They wanted me to make sure that I thanked you from them also (about a hundred times....lol)

I want to say thanks again to both Barbara and Sara for everything, you guys are the best!! It's people like you guys that make the forum such a wonderful place to be a part of!!

Ah thank you Tony!! ;) You're a great pin buddy and friend! Very happy today was a great day for you!! :bowdown: Sara is the best!! :rock: She is so very thoughtful and comes up with amazing things for zaps!!! :bigthumb:

I hope you have a fantastic time in Walt Disney World!! AND :halloween: Happy Halloween ... muwahahahaha!!! :naughty: xoxo!!

It's so awesome to see that wonderful things are still happening here! Congrats to you and a huge WAY TO GO to those wonderful ladies!

Yay! I'm glad the package made it to your place safely. You gave me your address so long ago, I realized after I sent it that you may have moved in the meantime.

Please tell your daughters they are VERY welcome and I hope you all have a Happy Halloween! ❤️

P.S. Your other package looks awesome too! BJean is so sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back