• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! WOW! What a day!!!

ZAPPED! WOW! What a day!!!

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Look at these beautiful flowers! My daughter sent them to me for my birthday today!
rt020z.jpg

Then I went to the post office today and found this AMAZING zap from Debby (gbdb4ever) and her friend Peggy. :eek2: OMG I'm dying here!! This fantastic bag has been a BIG want of mine for a very long time ... like FOREVER!! :x: I can't believe I finally have one!! It's amazing!! And the cute new Stitch pins are really cool!!! I am SPOILED big time!!! :naughty:

Thank you Debby and Peggy!!!! ... and you both are in BIG trouble :lol: :hug::hug::hug:
2ed6qzr.jpg

First happy birthday!!! Now as for that bag, you might want to watch it closely. That would look great with all of my pins in it. :naughty:

Thank you everyone! It was a very good birthday!! These flowers are soooo amazing!! And all the well wishes and birthday messages made my day even more special!! Hugs to y'all!!

First happy birthday!!! Now as for that bag, you might want to watch it closely. That would look great with all of my pins in it. :naughty:

LOL David!! This fabulous bag will be staying home, safely tucked away!! :) I'm not even sure I want to put pins in it yet, lol! It's still hard to believe I actually, finally have it!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Wishing you all good things!! *bjr

SO awesome!!!! :wiggle: You deserve the best! :hug: Kudos to all those who made your day a special one!!! :hsd: You will be getting something from me in the near future my friend! ;)

Back