• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-It Ralph Lanyard, Misc Lanyard, and Robots Hat - READY FOR MY TRIP THIS WEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck-It Ralph Lanyard, Misc Lanyard, and Robots Hat - READY FOR MY TRIP THIS WEEK

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi all,
I setup my first ever lanyards this week in great anticipation of my upcoming Disneymoon, starting this Wednesday!! It's technically our 2nd year anniversary, but we never got to have a Honeymoon or 1st year anniversary trip, so this is our Honeymoon! :)

When I first started collecting pins, I always used my hat- it was fun for me and I didn't really see anyone else doing it, so I liked that that was unique. Well, suffice it to say, they don't all fit on my hat anymore- so I narrowed my hat down to just robots and placed them in fun spot on the back, which is easily visible whether I decide to wear it forward or backward.

I have a small Princess printed lanyard that I used for all of my Wreck-It Ralph pins because they're all cute and that lanyard is cute- this way I have a nice, feminine option as well.

Then, today I received an extra-wide, custom lanyard from wyllieam- colors are Sugar Rush themed, but also just nice and bright, so great for a multi-themed lanyard that I can just have fun with all kinds of varying characters.

Here they are:

photo-43.jpg

I'm super excited for the trip and can't wait for Wednesday to come!!

By the way, if anyone needs any WDW pick-ups, feel free to let me know. :)

Thanks for looking!
Melanie

Thanks! Yes, I actually got quite a few compliments on my Wreck-It Ralph lanyard. And more specifically, everyone wanted to know WHERE I got the pins.

Picked up a few more Wall-E and Eve pins during my trip, including a cool trade at a pin trading table at Epcot. Yay!- my first in-person, non-cast member trade!

It was a really, really great trip, for so many reasons. :)

--Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back