• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yes.....now I'm bragging!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.....now I'm bragging!!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I know this isn't a ariel Holy grail or frozen Holy grail but I don't care, I'm going to brag anyways....:lol:

I have been looking for this pin ever since I have started pin trading and I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!
I bought it on that auction site and it came from Spain (That did make me a little nervous but everything worked out great)
It's not one of those pins that everyone and their brother wants but it is super hard to get because it seems like nobody has it.

Well here it is (I'm soooo excited about it)

PD4757-front.jpg

Hey, finally obtaining anything that took you a long time to get is worthy of bragging!!! There are a lot of pins that I've been searching for, for a really long time. A number of months ago I went to this little shop that has a couple bins of $2 pins, and there he was, just chilling out, waiting for me to get him!!! It was a Robin Hood bertoni pin I'd never even seen in person before! I had such a hard time not literally jumping around in joy. So trust me when I say, I feel ya!!! Congrats!!!!!

Awesome!

I think it's great that you finally got it. I have gotten excited many times over pins that were not really grails but I loved them. Hey. I collect Mickey Mouse. Boring to a lot of people but I love my Mickeys. Congrats!

What determines a holy grail is not the number of other people wanting it - it's only about you wanting it. :) Congrats.

What a cute pin! Congrats on finally obtaining it :) Something hard to find that you have been searching for I is worth just as much as any of those other hot things :p Besides, all that matters is that you were excited to find it and now have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back