• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yesterday was the best day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even IF they wanted to sell it at the price I would still feel guilty. Guess that is the difference between you and me.

Well what is the difference between you and me is you are an old dude with money.... I'm a 21 year old college student with out a job and is smart enough to not overpay.... But I guess there is a difference... So stop being a smart butt and think you have one over on me CAUSE YOU DONT.... I mean dude really you are trying to make a 21 year old feel bad over a pin... I feel bad for you

Well what is the difference between you and me is you are an old dude with money.... I'm a 21 year old college student with out a job and is smart enough to not overpay.... But I guess there is a difference... So stop being a smart butt and think you have one over on me CAUSE YOU DONT.... I mean dude really you are trying to make a 21 year old feel bad over a pin... I feel bad for you

Smart enough to not overpay? Guess if that helps you sleep better at night.

dude darris. Your moral compass is insane. You wouldn't feel right buying a pin for less than someone think's it's worth, but you'll tell a woman with cancer you wish she would just die. I just don't get it.

Just please don't throw away this pin if there is a scratch or some paint missing!

Oh I'll be sure to let you know if I do .... Stop ruining my thread Darris I just wanted to have a happy thread for once and you ruin it as usual... Grow up

Oh I'll be sure to let you know if I do .... Stop ruining my thread Darris I just wanted to have a happy thread for once and you ruin it as usual... Grow up

Yeah Darris stop ruining her show off thread so she can continue to boast about this deal

Last edited:
Oh noes! Blame it on the meanie Rasputin! This is an open forum and I think (without attacking) that posting about getting a $200 + pin for $18 (and feeling good about it), is a little over the top. Good thing is though you can't get in trouble for bumping this thread!

This old guy needs his rest, so off to watch the lightning show!

FYI, if I don't know you personally I will not answer to anything but Rasputin!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back