• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yesterday was the best day

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lord. Darris. With a capitol D.
You know what? I think I feel a possible ban coming on so I'm going to post happy things instead.

Oh yea she should feel better paying $200 for a $8.95 pin. Seriously man, are you for real? If you nothing nice to say, then don't.

Liz don't take it down. Ignore the rude comments and go back and read all the comments from people who are happy for you. TOO MUCH bragging is never good, but every once in a while it's ok. I just went and bragged a bit in the showroom myself :p

Wow ... just wow. It didn't take long for this thread to turn into a TANGLED mess (see what I did there?) To quote Thumper - and this is directed at all of the participants in this mini drama fest: 'If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.' This also might explain why I'm still awake with a migraine; and I thought it might have just been caused by the pending storm. :lol:

Not everyone is going to agree all of the time, or even like each other. There is no such thing as universal popularity, it's time to accept it and move on. The key factor, however, is to understand this and avoid those people you know you don't like or can't tolerate to the point where things acquire more drama than a Shakespearean play. If you don't like a person, please use the ignore function so you won't see what he/she posts, ignore threads where he/she has posted, or if you must respond to his/her comments, please do so in a PM so the entire forum won't be given a front row seat to the ensuing drama (if we want drama, we'll tune into our favorite cable networks for that) - but don't be surprised or angry of those PMs are deleted or ignored.

Consider this thread closed. Just because there is a new 'Bad Boy' icon, please understand that it isn't necessarily a desirable item to acquire ... .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back