• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yo-ho from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo-ho from Ohio

thadisneyman

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really trade pins but I do Collect them. I do trade when I go to the Parks tho.
Dis Crazy since 2004.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome! :wavey:
Lol I can totally relate, I often have to buy two of each pin - one for keeps and one for trading.

How Do You Do and welcome to the forum.

Oh and just so you know I have nothing against the state of Ohio, I actually really like it there. I make a few trips there per year to do a lot of different things.
The way I look at it you guys can make the Ice Cream and we'll supply the toppings. Together we will produce some of the best ice cream sundaes the world has ever tasted. Well, it should be one of the best anyway. And as far as the whole sports thing, well, we can just leave that stuff on the fields. Your Indians want to win a lot more than my Tigers do right now anyway, so they deserve first place. It should be an exciting season though.
Anyway welcome again and happy pin collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back