• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

You know what's depressing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's depressing?

dizpinfreak

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have been searching for a pin to complete my collection for 4 years now without any luck. The pin is not LE, but goes for $50-$70 dollars on eBay. Two weeks ago, I finally decided to just buy it because I found a pretty good deal compared to other listings. I anxiously awaited the arrival of this pin. Finally, the tracking number said it arrived! When I got home from work, I could not wait to add it to the other pins in the set. I opened the mailbox in our apartment complex and it was not there. The post office chose this package to deliver to the the wrong location and there is nothing I can do about it. I filled out the lost mail form online and I'm just waiting. Wish me luck!

Since i I know you may be wondering, this is the set and Daisy is the one I've been missing
https://imgur.com/a/Ntscf

Last edited:
Man, when I win a pin I practically hold my breath until i physically have it in my hands, then I can actually get excited about it.

geez. why is that pin so much ? its almost as much as the canvas.

hopefully that person is nice enough to send it back and not keep it.

Sorry to hear. This has happened to me too. I made a trade in November and it said delivered, but I never got it. I filled out the missing mail form and USPS took forever just to tell me they couldn't find it.:mad:

Allegedly, USPS has GPS on its delivery trucks so they can figure out where it was delivered to (at least, that's what people claim on FB).

Yeah, Daisy is the rarest of those. I'm not sure why, did they not produce as many? Was she recalled?

Ug, I'm sorry! That Daisy pin is an awful one to go missing!

From what I understand, the Daisy pin from that set was pulled from the shelves, so fewer of them were sold and available on the secondary market compared to the others. I don't remember the reason or how long she was sold before being pulled, though.

That is so frustrating. I love that set and it took me forever to track her down too. I hope that honesty prevails and that she makes her way back to you.

I'm rooting for you! I believe that GhostTrains has one for trade right now, if it doesn't work with USPS. Maybe they can also let you know which mail box it went into, so you can ask that neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back