• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

You Win Some, You Lose Some (Previously My Happy Ebay Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Win Some, You Lose Some (Previously My Happy Ebay Story)

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Got a full refund last night. Moral of the story- Ebay Buyer Protection extends for 60 days when you have an item not received case.

Last edited:
how cool, that was very nice of him! I love that Mulan pin, glad every thing worked out :)

So I bought the Beauty and the Beast Puzzle set at the beginning of the month, and paid the seller immediately. The next week, seller said he was on vacation and he was going to send it out the next day. He had three positive feedback and seemed to be a new seller, but I wasn't worried because he was communicating with me at least. Well two weeks past, and still no package or word from the seller. I was getting kinda worried at this point, and was going to let the weekend pass before I contacted him.

Well on Monday, the seller contacted me and told me he had the package ready for weeks and accidentally forgot to send it. I told him I totally understood, since this time of year is hectic and I only needed it by Christmas so it wasn't a problem. Well to further fix the issue, the seller refunded the cost of shipping to me ($5.50) and paid it out of his own pocket. He then told me he had put something special in my package for all the time I had to wait. When my package arrived, my pin set was in perfect condition, and he sent me this pin brand new in package:

pin39042

I mean, I would have been happy with an open edition pin. Heck, him returning the postage was more than enough for me. But no, he sent over an LE 500 with a great trade/wants ratio. I am so glad I was patient and gave the seller the benefit of the doubt, because he really came through for me. This was a nice post-Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas gift and I am really satisfied with this ebay purchase, even though it didn't look like it from the start.

Last edited:
Thank you iheartdumbo :) The good news is, I had a GREAT experience with a seller just before this happened, and ebay is helping me out as well. Even though it caused me a bit of work, I'm just glad things are working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back