• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

You wont belive this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wont belive this....

miss.mouse

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Im Giving up collection stitch!
im not keen on most of his pins and the ones i keep getting are just not right for me....
some of you are thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG she was stitches biggest fan....
but yeah most of them will be up for trade as well as sale so pm me for details in advance first come first serve got LE s like 500 , 300 and so on.

Anyways i need your help.... which collection should i collect now?:anxious::anxious::anxious:
im into pins with food and drink on them and things like fast passes and attractions so please help me pick a character(s) thanks,.........

greatful reguards nicole..... xxxxxx

OMG! (you said I would say that)
And I just sent you one of your HOLY GRAILS.
To be honest, I never really got Stitch but Disney has mad him one of the FAB 5,6,7?
I just had to comment but I would say look at lots of pins and see what strikes you most and has the most pins you would want and go from there.
Certainly there are tons of Stitch but again, its stitch.

Good luck on whatever you choose and I hope to get you another grail whatever it is.

Hey,

I am kind of like you as I was mad into stitch a few years ago and although I still like him I dont buy everything i see with him on it anymore and I only have afew pins of him now.

Perhaps you could just buy what you like at the start to see what you end up liking best, at least that way your not restricting yourself? or else pick maybe your top 5 or ten pins and collect pins from those, that way you will still have diversity in your collection :)

Aveen xxx

Collections have a way of just happening! I suggest you just collect the pins that you like and eventually you will begin to see patterns.

That's what happened to me! I started with Halloween and somehow I've ended up with St Patrick's Day, Mardi Gras, Ear Hats, Pluto, Sword in the Stone, and all Pixar collections! Good luck with whatever you choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back