• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Young Tiana and Charlotte pin... Should I auction it? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Tiana and Charlotte pin... Should I auction it? Help!

xPrincessEmilyx

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi all!

I have been on the fence about this pin for a while now. I loved it when I first saw it and I still LOVE how gorgeous it is, but now I am framing my pins at home I can't seem to find a frame that it fits into :S (not by size by character/film! xD)

pin86668

Pin 86668: Disney Store Europe - Young Charlotte and Tiana

Soooo I am thinking it might be time to auction this baby off in a hope that I can get some really nice pins for my new frames from it :)

I am just curious if people think it'd make for a good auction and whether I'd get some nice pins for it?

The frames I am making atm are:
Jewel Heart Princess Paris pin series (complete)
Pascal (Tangled) which also includes some tangled and my gondola pin atm
Ursula/Vanessa/Eric+Ariel frame
Paris favourites (things I loved when I was young and the cast lanyard pins)
PODM's (this one has more space in than I realised now I have a better set up for it so I'm in need of a few to finish this one, mostly wanting Little Mermaid, Lion King, Aladdin, BatB. I have a design in my head and these ones will look great! but I love others too xD)
Possibly a Jessica/Roger
Russian themed pins and Pool is one I want to do but don't have enough pins for atm :S

Would also love anything from my grails or wants too ofc ^_^

Soooo, what do you think? Good idea to auction? Would you bid?
Thanks for your help!
Em x

OMG this is my ultimate grail pin! Unfortunately I don't have any decent pins to bid, but if you do decide to put it up for auction I wish you luck and hope you get some amazing pins!

I would bid if I hadn't already bought this pin from someone a while back. But I bet you'd get a lot of bids!

Sadly, I do not have any pins worthy enough to bid on this beauty. BUT...since it's not up yet, maybe I have time to find something... ;)

This would get bids for sure I have had people ask me to trade mine even tho its not on my traders but in my collection on pinpics lol
I d like to see what bids you get :)
Goodluck!!!

That is one of my very favorite pins! I love Charlotte!!! I wouldn't bid as I already own it, but I'm sure you'd get some great ones.

It is my favorite PatF pin! <3 I had just gotten mine when someone here on DPF had lost theirs..so I traded mine to them ;A;

I'd defiantly try to bid! It's one of my favorite pins ever!

I also am considering putting this pin up for trade....I'm trying to get some of the harder to get pins on my wants, so would be interested to see what bids you get if you auction this off! I was holding on to mine as it features Charlotte, and is such a pretty pin but could be convinced to part with it if a very good trade was offered! Good luck! Keep us all posted!

I can already foresee how this auction will end for me :( Wait until I can find something you want haha xD

[SIZE=+1]xPrincessEmilyx Wants 0 Pin(s) that kupo1121 has for Trade[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Page 1 of 0[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] View:

[/SIZE]

I LOVE this pin! I sadly have no matches to your wants list but if you wanted to sell it I would be interested for sure.

I would just love to have this, but unfortunately I have nothing on your wants! If you do auction it though I am sure you will get great offers! :D Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back