• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your Collections!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Collections!!!!
Thank you for starting this thread. i know we see what people collect, but its so nice to hear the full story and learn more :)

I completely agree! I like the history and each individual/ personal story! Also love seeing what it was that sucked people into such a fun hobby! :D

I completely agree! I like the history and each individual/ personal story! Also love seeing what it was that sucked people into such a fun hobby! :D

it true!! and i love soooo many disney films i find it great to see who everyones favourites are and seeing the pins of different films!

it true!! and i love soooo many disney films i find it great to see who everyones favourites are and seeing the pins of different films!

Right!!! There are SO many pins I would have never known existed if not for DPF and my friends here...PODMs is just one example! I would have missed out on so much beauty searching eBay solely for Jessica Rabbit and the occasionally NBC! Lol! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back