Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Aveen2010

Aveen2010 Disney Obsessed! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Hey,

I am not sure if there is a topic like this anywhere on these boards but I thought it might be cool to see some peoples disney collections (other than pins) as we have the pin showroom topic but what about the other things people collect??

Here's a few pics taken of my room quite recently to start off. Oh and I am 24 just incase you are wondering hehe This isnt all of my disney stuff though:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a recent addition:
    [​IMG]

Disney rocks!! :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  2. Bricklayer

Bricklayer Administrator DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    200   0   0

WHOA! Now that is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

...(lol @ the oprah cameo in the 1st pic)

3. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Whoa is right?How cool is that

4. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

We have multiple Disney themed rooms. Our living room has Dumbo and Theme Parks (HM, Figment, misc Disneyland, etc). Our library is Beauty & the Beast. Our bedroom is a mixture of Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom/Lodge and Lion King. Including the furniture that used to be in the actual Wilderness Lodge rooms. And my scrap room is Alice in Wonderland.

I have pics online of my scraproom

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And here are from the bedroom. I had a shelving catastrophe since this pic was taken. The shelf fell, and broke about 6-7 items, including my WL Mickey Totem :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The tv cabinet didn't fit in the room, so it's in the living room, but I don't have a picture.

5. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

omg!!!! Hopemax, can I live with you??? LOL!! I am in love and if you can please take photos of your other rooms!!! I love both your rooms so far and I sooooo want the rafiki holding simba statue, I have seen it before and want it hehe!! SOmetimes I wish I lived in the USA because you guys have so much better Disney stuff!!!

Thanks Tiggermickey and bricklayer! :)

anyone else?? :)

6. erudolf

erudolf DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    84   0   0

I love the Rafiki Big Fig!!!

Most of my stuff is in storage. :( Someday though, I'll have a house with a dedicated Disney movie room. I think my favorite piece is my Donald big fig. He is a little over 3 feet tall! :donald:

[​IMG]

7. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

All my stuff is packed away too...Judy

8. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

woooowness at donald he is soo cute!!

9. scarsiandam

scarsiandam Jessie the Kitty Lover ♥

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

such a cool thread! :eek: I'll go next. :wavey: I just got married and recently moved, so these are not all of my goodies. I am a big Lion King collector, and here are some photos of my collection I took last year... right now its all packed away! :( i have tons of other disney stuff but no room to display.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

even when this photo was taken things are not organized well... i long for more space to store all my lovelies! ohhhh i almost forgot plush!

[​IMG]

i also have a few snowglobes that i didn't photograph... you can see my hercules one on the bottom shelf in this photo. also my prized TLK one in the first couple photos. :D

10. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

I get so excited seeing everyones collections!! Scarsiandam, I LOVE ur lion king collection esp the wdcc mufasa and simba!! :) so cool!!

I am like you, i dont have much room. I am running out of places to display stuff which i hate as I love displaying my disney stuff

11. lunarbasket

lunarbasket Active Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Scarsiandam you just brought me way back to my childhood! Those Lion King toys on the bottom were my all-time FAVORITE toys! I carried the baby leopard/Nala/Simba everywhere :lol:

12. YoSoyAhPuch

YoSoyAhPuch the 13th Grim Grinning Ghost DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    91   0   0

All of your disney collections are very cool! I am very impressed by the way that they are all organized by kind and theme! Its like having a small world of disney at home!

13. huertajv

huertajv It's all about the Mouse! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    294   0   0

A few pictures of our Disney room.

Shelf.JPG

Shelf 2.JPG

Bed.JPG

Plates.JPG

14. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Cool Room Huertajv!! :) I see you like the Duffy bear - me too I think he is adorable hehe! :)

15. iamdisneydan

iamdisneydan The Bald Guy In The Back DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    127   0   0

AVEEN2010
    My daughter would freak to have the room you do.
    That is an awesome collection. I am curious when you started to collect?
    I know you are 24 but are some of these from when you were much younger?
    Did your parents start this or is it all you and when was your first purchase?

Absolutely unbelievable but I saw it with my own eyes so I believe it.
    your collection is awesomer than awesome (I just invented a word I think...lol)

16. dlrpmad

dlrpmad #1 Stitch Fan! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Aveen, I see your collection is moving on nicely! :p Will post some pics later!

17. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Hey Dan,

aww thanks so much for your really great comments on my room!

I have owned Disney merchandise all of my life really, my parents weren't into disney so it was something I just loved myself. Most of the stuff in my room isn't from Childhood really as I wouldnt have had money to buy so much, but I did have Disney toys and videos and there is more in the attic (think in america you call it the loft) that I would have owned from much further back! I have some McDonalds Lion king figures on my shelves that I did get from McDonalds when the film was released so I would have been about 8 at that time so I have had them a long time.

Appart from videos, I remember every single week(or perhaps fortnight) from I was about 4 or 5 years old, buying a magazine called Disney and Me, they still actually sell it here. I had hundreds of them (sadly they got thrown out) and thats actually were I learned how to draw as I would copy the pictures out of the mags. Sorry getting a bit off track lol

Appart from the Disney store, Disneyland Paris and regular shops, I have picked up many great items from ebay and even car boot sales too!

I wish I had more room to expand hehe!!

dlrpmad - can't wait to see your photos!:)

18. dlrpmad

dlrpmad #1 Stitch Fan! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

My collection has grown since my last DLRP trip, lovely figurines and plushes. I now have about 30 plushes in my collection and thats since last summer! Not as many as you aveen, of course, but Im now the owner of a 63cm tall Stitch, Hes HUGE!!!

Sean

19. Evilos

Evilos Christopher Avalos Artist DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

My own Disney magic:

[​IMG]

20. showmethepins

showmethepins Gotta Find Mickey Pins!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Beautiful stuff everybody! Cool thread...

21. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Cool Vinyls Evilos! :)

22. lunarbasket

lunarbasket Active Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

My collection is hardly organized and scattered around. I didn't even take a picture of all my Alice in Wonderland books! (I work at an auction so I pick up any Alice book that passes my way...I must be nearing 100 now - yikes!)

Misc figurines - mainly Chip and Dale and Alice

[​IMG]

Misc stuffed...Again Chip and Dale and Alice

[​IMG]

Lenox Aladdin figure

[​IMG]

Light up Alice shadow box

[​IMG]

These next 2 hold a special place in my heart...My dad painted these for me. The fist one is actually a doll house miniature he made, and the other was for some advertising pitch he made (he worked in an advertising company for years). Although I like to give him a hard time because he had 2 Alice production cels and SOLD THEM :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my biggest collection...I umm...yea...love Tangled :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Lunarbasket, thank you so much for sharing your photos, I love your Tangled collection and am SO envious of it as I am only starting mine :) The lenox aladdin is really pretty and I love the tiny simba too hehe! Ur Dad is a talented painter! :)

24. centavo03

centavo03 ~Aladdin is my boyfriend~ DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

WOW!!! All the pics are amazing! And I just started collecting so mine is small compared to everyone elses! Lol, thanks for sharing with us!

25. eyhahndisney

eyhahndisney DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

These are simply amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!