Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. BugCatcherJenna

BugCatcherJenna It doesnt have to be a snowman

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

I'm so glad this thread has come back to life! I must post pictures soon! :)

2. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Well no One liked my pics anywhere else so ill post them here! :) its not everything but a bunch of highlights of my collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. auroradawn

auroradawn Corona Kingdom Explorer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oooooh! very cool poisonivyprince!!
    if you can you should post more pictures of your brass key dolls!! especially the crystal dream ones, i've never seen the whole collection!
    All your dolls look beautiful :)

4. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Thank you! The crystal dream collection is in the 4th picture or did you want to see the crystal splendor collection? lol well I put both sets. I would have loved to have a snow white crystal splendor. Jasmines my fave from crystal dreams, they really made her outfit beautiful. I have every disney princess brass key released except for 4. I was so sad when they stopped production in 2009...... It was something I loved looking forward to every year. Also Im so glad you recognized them most people have and had no clue about these dolls.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sharyn

sharyn New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wow you have an amazing collection!
    I love that jasmine!

6. BugCatcherJenna

BugCatcherJenna It doesnt have to be a snowman

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Wow... that is amazing!!!!!!

7. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Thank You All SO Much! Ill Have to Take Pics Of The Rest Of My Collection Now! I tried to make the room have a very fairytale like feel with all the little birds and animals and flowers. sometimes I wonder if it looks ok. or are the plants too much?

8. Tinkerboy

Tinkerboy Pixie Power

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I love your collection PoisonIvyPrince

9. serafina

serafina Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WOOWW I love your Crystal Dream collection too, they are my all time favourites!! I have 3 deboxed but two came that way. Your photos of them all together are gorgeous. The Celestial Princess collection is amazing too!
    Would you happen to know why Brass Key stopped production? I am curious

10. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Yes I Was On speaking terms with the owners of the company, The license had expired. Im not sure on whos end (brasskey or disney) that it wasn't renewed. Im thinking maybe Disney because that last year they had several products lined up for release. A Disney pet line with pluto, lady, pongo, and I think Figaro, The villains, Ursula, maleficent, the witch and cruella, and of course more of the princesses. I would have loved the villains in brass key form! But sadly its just a dream. Im inclined to think it was Disney who didn't allow them to renew because if you look at brass key now they have virtually no new products not even dolls. the princesses were a main part of their business.

Also Thank You So much Tinkerboy! I Love my Collection It Beings Me So Much Joy. I still have a walkin closet full but I lack space in my house.

11. serafina

serafina Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

OMG...Sad news, but thankyou. I had been searching online a long time, for a reason why Brass Key stopped. I could never find anything beyond 'they stopped'. This gives me closure. How cool to have been on speaking terms with them. A villains line!! and a PETS LINE!? I would have loved them to make Lady, that would have been gorgeous!! Well thankyou for letting us know
    (Any other tidbits of Brass Key information? I'm fascinated o__o)

12. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Yes I Agree I wanted them to continue. Hmm as for other information I know they made a number of prototypes that never made it and there were some releases made outside of the usa. For example In the stardust collection An Ariel And Jasmine Were Made For Commercial Mexicana, But they did make them available on their home site. I was only able to get Ariel. They also made a medium sized Alice for them too. It took forever for me to find her. as for the proto types, a jasmine was made for the mini series they had at Walgreens, an aurora was made for the medium sized reflections collection, and the next set in the main line would have been a magical seasons set. I will say that I liked the dolls original look over the "new" sculpts they had started using. Also when they stopped production they donated all of their remaining dolls to a childrens charity. That was sweet of them :).

Old Sculpt
    [​IMG]

"New" Sculpt
    [​IMG]

13. believe13

believe13 Member

0   0   0

@poisonivyprince : I LOVE your bambi and thumper! What are they made out of?

14. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Thank You! Theyre Made Out Of Somekind Of Resin I Believe. They Were Intended To Be For the Garden But I Thought They Were So beautiful I Didn't Have The Heart To Put Them Outside. I Use Them As a Centerpiece On The Dining Room Table During Spring And Easter.

15. Tinkerboy

Tinkerboy Pixie Power

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I love the Brass Key dolls too. I have a Belle (that I deboxed) and an Aurora and Ariel (both which Im going to list on ebay soon). The ones I have are all the bigger ones and they are just honestly TOO big for my collection right now. I want to track down some of the smaller sized ones instead like the Starlite or Enchanted Tales collections.

16. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Yes they Did Make Some Sets Quite Large! My favorite Of Those Was The Ballerinas. The Celestial Set Is Quite Beautiful. Aurora Is my Favorite From That Set. You Should Find some of them pretty easily on ebay.

17. Tinkerboy

Tinkerboy Pixie Power

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

The ballerina Aurora is the one that Im going to sell. I thought it was her in the original full length dress but when I got her I was a little disappointed. Im trying to track down some of the ones that are more like a barbie doll size. Easier to fit into my collection.

They are pretty easy to find on ebay for sure. I see them all the time, but need to take a doll buying break after all the TLM LE and DFDC dolls. Ha

18. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

For sure I spent about a grand on the designer couples and the limited edition mermaid dolls. I also got an le Cinderella on ebay. And I kinda want elsa from frozen. Needless to say it but a dent into my savings.

19. Tinkerboy

Tinkerboy Pixie Power

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Yeah, I need to cool it until next year. But if I see a good price on some of my WL dolls I have to jump at them. Haha

20. Aveen2010

Aveen2010 Disney Obsessed! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Wow poisonivy your collection is stunning!!!! I love the large bambi figure you have as well as all the beautiful dolls!! Thanks for sharing!!

21. Niels94

Niels94 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

@poisonivyprince: WOW! Your collection is AMAAAAAZING!

22. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Thank You Aveen And Niels!

23. Bionicgirl1459

Bionicgirl1459 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Amazing poisonivyprince!! I was just looking for visuals of other dolls that were released... you have an amazing collection!

24. Beachgirl626

Beachgirl626 Hawaiian Rollercoaster Rider

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Utterly Awe Inspiring Collections!!! Speechless! :drool:

25. milaya

milaya Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Everyone have such amazing collections!
    I'm a very new collector and I don't have any pics of my dolls, yet. :)
    They're all located in boxes in my father-in-law's house in Japan (haven't even seen any myself - since we buy them on Japanese auctions and ship them there, because I'll move to Japan later this year).
    I started collecting Disney dolls in the end of December (2013).

My Princess Related Collection (not including the DVDs)

Dolls:
    (all in Original boxes)
    I have all the Animators' Collection Dolls - except Aurora and Merida.
    I have all the Classic dolls - except Merida and Tiana (I'm going to get Tiana)

Limited dolls:
    17" Alice in Wonderland
    17" Ariel
    17" Anna (November)
    17" Anna (March - pre-order)
    17" Cinderella
    17" Elsa (November)
    17" Elsa (March - pre-order)
    17" Rapunzel (Purple)
    17" Tiana
    Designer Doll - Mulan
    Designer Doll - Snow White
    DFCD - Aladdin & Jasmine
    DFCD - Ariel & Eric
    DFCD - Rapunzel & Flynn Rider
    DFCD - Snow White & Prince
    DFCD - Snow White & Prince (D23)

Jewelry from Japanese Disney Store:
    Ariel Hair ribbon
    Aurora Bracelet
    Belle Bracelet
    Cincerella Bracelet
    Cinderella Necklace
    Rapunzel Necklace
    Snow White Necklace
    Snow White Earrings
    Snow White Bracelet

Other Non-doll items:
    Ariel Sephora Limited Make-up Palette
    Ariel Sephora Limited Compact Mirror
    + Sephora Cinderella & Jasmine jewelry charms.
    Frozen Poster
    Frozen Phone Strap set
    Mushu Plush

I hope to have pictures of my dolls once I move to Japan and get them set up. (Plan to get a display case for the limited dolls)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014