Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Rainbow_Bubbles

Rainbow_Bubbles Member

0   0   0

Love the collection and I love the big bambi and thumper in the first pic xxxxxxxxx

2. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Thank You Rainbow!

3. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Well, I guess this is not a collection, but enjoy anyway. It's mostly books and DVDs but some of it went missing. Especially the Aladdin part, I had a booklet, a coloring book and a card game like the Lionking one and I couldn't find any of them. I also had a Pocahontas sticker album and a Pocahontas poster (Pocahontas and John Smith looking at each other) I got that, when we went to see it with my sister and my cousin.[​IMG]

Close up of The lionking II. playset and yes, both me and my sister were big Lionking fans.

[​IMG]

A soft Elsa doll I'm working on. I got a pair of snowflake shaped earring to decorate her hair with.
    [​IMG]

Oliver and Company book hid behind Pocahontas, so I added it afterwards digitally.

[​IMG]

4. Tinkerboy

Tinkerboy Pixie Power

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I'll post mine (these pics are a little older so its grown a little. Ill have to update the pics soon)

Some of my Pins:
    [​IMG]

Wreck It Ralph (my talking Vanellope is not in this pic)

[​IMG]

Various Vinyls and a few stuffed characters

[​IMG]

Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

[​IMG]

Rapunzel (Tangled)

[​IMG]

Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

[​IMG]

More of WIR and various Plushies (including My Pal Mickey)

[​IMG]

Tinker Bell

[​IMG]

Ill have to take new pictures as I have some new dolls, vinyls etc that are not shown.

5. RoxyHime

RoxyHime Member

0   0   0

My collection is still small, I own one of the LE dolls and that is Rapunzel with her blonde hair.
    I got her from eBay a few months after she was relased in march 29th 2011, I was lucky to get her for a good prize, when I now see on eBay she is expensive. :'o

I don't only collect disney dolls I do collect PVC figures. I started to collect for real in spring 2012.
    My first two action/pvc figure was Sora and Kairi, characters from the popular video game Kingdom Hearts.
    (KH is a great video game for any disney fan. It got funny moments with some of the disney characters.
    I have played it since I was around 14 y/o. Give KH a change if you havnt play it yet!) (;

Here is my LE Rapunzel doll, she is so lovely! My favorite doll of all time ^o<
    [​IMG]

Here is my pvc figure collection ^^ you can see that I have other characters from different anime/manga shows.

[​IMG]

Here is Sora and Kairi :')
    The figures are great for any KH fan ^^

[​IMG]

Oh, I almost forgot I got an Ariel Disney park doll, from Disney world Paris. When I was there two years ago with my family. :'3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  6. Matthewlondon

Matthewlondon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

[​IMG]

My complete Disney infinity collection and all the disney classic DVDs as well as all the Pixar ones and a bunch of other disney films
    [​IMG]

Disney Kinder egg princess's
    [​IMG]

My snow globe I have had for over ten years now and some plushes, I also have some more plushes not pictured including Eyore in a onesie.

[​IMG]

& my newest addition
    [​IMG]

I have lots of other things not pictured including plushes, journals, mugs and designer villain dolls.
    My main love are the LE 17inch dolls, Once I have Aurora, Maleficent and Snow White I will consider my doll collection complete! As I only collect characters who are favourites or just pretty lol.I will also be getting Anna in March to match my Elsa:)

7. milaya

milaya Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Kinda off topic question, but does the UK DVD releases of the classics have numbers? I mean... I thought all countries put numbers on the classic movies, but it doesn't seem to be the case. The Danish classic releases all have gold numbers on their spine - which makes it quite fun to collect them I guess. But looks a bit annoying for OCD people that the sequels doesn't have a number and kind of ruins the line-up XD

8. Matthewlondon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hmm the majority do, but some don't. For example the fun & fancy free and melody time don't have them on but I'm assuming because their old, my Diamond addition of Snow White also doesn't have one. My Aladdin doesn't have a number but they have recently re released the dvd and now it does. Personally I would rather they put the numbers on the back, and then you can put sequels in and it wouldn't look odd.
    I have recently started getting the blu rays and have all the diamond releases on bluray as well as dvd, eventually I'd like to get them all on bluray and then get rid of the DVDs.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  9. milaya

milaya Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for answering. It's just something I've been wondering after I started to see people's collection pictures and for obvious reasons I've never seen the other editions of Disney DVDs than the Danish.
    I'll get my mom to send me Sleeping Beauty to Japan when she's released, because I leave Denmark in September and I love the golden numbers on the Danish edition XD

10. lulemee

lulemee Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

:donald:WOW, what great collections!!! I love this big Donald, I wish I had him, too! And the Disney appartement is such a creative idea! I hope to see the other rooms as well! All your collections are so amazing, all the cutest plushies!!! I´m in awe!

11. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Member

0   0   0

So I thought that I would chip in and show you all my collection. I only started to collect in November last year so I don't have loads of things, plus some of my plushes and a few figurines are from before. My main collections are Tinker Bell (but I want to expand to general Peter Pan), Ariel and Frozen (mostly Elsa <3) and I'm looking into beginning to collect Beauty And The Beast, Sleeping Beauty and The Aristocats.

[​IMG]
    my only two dolls, Classic Disney Store Elsa and Disney Designer Fairies Collection Tink (3204/4000!)

[​IMG]
    Elsa close up

[​IMG]
    Tink close up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have Olaf, Cheshire Cat and Flounder plushes but I lost the images :(

12. Matthewlondon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Great collection, I love the jim shore Snow White figurine!

13. arielsdinglehopper

0   0   0

Thanks! It's one of my favourite things in my collection!

14. SoCaLiWiL

SoCaLiWiL Member

Rating - 80%
    7   2   1

These are amazing! Thanks for sharing!!

15. OlafOlaf

OlafOlaf dreamer

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

These are my Disney things, but I should really clean up a bit. I'm the kind of person that likes figurines and globes, more than plush animals. I have some mini globes, large globes, figurines and cute little figurines (don't you just love baby Jack Skeleton???). My absolute favourite from all is the rose from BATB, bought in the glass shop in Paris, on the last photo. I'm not that good in taking photos lol. I've also started to collect "the Art of" books. Up until now I have Frozen and Tangled. Tangled was the one I really wanted. Now I really want to save up for Brave.

The Minnie figurine on the first/second photo isn't officially from a Disney Store though, I think.

[​IMG]

16. jennisney

jennisney Princess Collector c:

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I love those belle and Ariel ornaments :)

17. arielsdinglehopper

0   0   0

Amazing collection, I love the enchanted rose and your villains snowglobe!

18. Matthewlondon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Love love the villain snowglobe, remember as a child this coming out and really wanting it but never got it.

19. OlafOlaf

OlafOlaf dreamer

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Thanks everyone! I love all haha. The Ariel and Belle spin around and play music, they're so fun.

@Matthewlondon: aww that sucks! :( It's really gorgeous, I would say, if you ever have the chance to buy one from a seller, go for it. Totally worth it! :D

20. Dreaming Magpie

Dreaming Magpie Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

WOW! I love this thread! Everyone has some really great stuff, I totally adored going through the photos! I am totally going to share my collection too! But since my disney stuff is not all in one location...i.e ALL OVER THE PLACE... I will need some time to gather everything!:facepalm:

21. vampire_conche

vampire_conche Member

0   0   0

OMG, Duchesse!!!! Adorable!!! <3

I love all your collections! wow =D

22. arielsdinglehopper

0   0   0

I know!! She's one of my favourite plushes <33

23. sheldoal

sheldoal Member

0   0   0

OlafOlaf, love your spinning Belle. Beautiful. All your collection, but I like that one best.

Everyone's collections are wonderful!

24. vampire_conche

vampire_conche Member

0   0   0

is she from the disney store? i can't remember ever seeing her there (at least in europe). never came across her on ebay either, i only saw cheap china rip offs!

25. Matthewlondon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I think they did do one in Europe, I know when I was young so maybe ten years ago I had a small duchess plush from the disney store. Although never seen one again! They should do more of her and not just Marie.