Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Member

0   0   0

I got her from Disneyland Paris last year and I've never seen her anywhere else so I think she might be a park exclusive!

2. vampire_conche

vampire_conche Member

0   0   0

hm. i went to paris last year and to disney land but didn't see her there, but it was in march, though. only saw marie.

3. sharayahlynn

sharayahlynn Lover of Disney Treasures

0   0   0

4. vampire_conche

vampire_conche Member

0   0   0

love your coronation le dolls <3

5. sharayahlynn

0   0   0

I went out to Frankenmuth (Michigan) today to walk around and do some window shopping. I know of a few shops around there that carry Jim Shore figurines, so I stopped at two of them. The first one, a shop that usually has a great selection, didn't have a very good one today, so I moved on to the second shop on my list. Guys, I went in there and...there she was! Ariel on the rock (Dreaming Under the Sea)- the 25th Anniversary figurine! She was holding the second spot on my Jim Shore wish list (right below the Anna & Elsa figure, which I have already pre-ordered), and I couldn't believe she was right there in front of me, so close I could touch her! I did some quick figuring and ended up bringing her home with me. :D

[​IMG]
    Dreaming Under the Sea by sharayahlynn, on Flickr

6. Archimedes

Archimedes Pin feathers and golly fluff!

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

@Sharayahlynn - isn't she a gorgeous piece? I got her for Christmas last year. I love the detail of this particular piece.

7. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

So my collection has drastically changed since the last time I posted on here so I want to post some updated pics highlighting my favourite ones! Sorry this post will be very very image heavy! But I do hope you enjoy my photos as much as I love taking photos of my collection! LOL

One of my grail dolls, D23 silver Cinderella, definitely an amazing doll and well worth it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The coveted Harrods Frozen set
    [​IMG]

My grail LE dolls!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Frozen Collection:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest of my collection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other Disney collections:

Darren Wilson's Buzz and Woody
    [​IMG]

Swarovski Stitch - 626 edition LE 626
    [​IMG]

Frozen Deluxe Vinyl
    [​IMG]

Elsa's Transformation
    [​IMG]

Disney Store UK - Rapunzel Gallery Print
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  8. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Lots of plushies sell out, but get re-stocked after a while, I've seen her around a lot last year.

9. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gourgeous! I love the way you arranged them! I guess if there will be a LE Aurora and a LE Malificent, they"ll be placed next to the Fairytale Couple.

10. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Thank you! I need to get the more bookshelves for this year's releases. The Sleeping Beauty LEs and the second lot of Designer Fairytale dolls.

Also considering getting Anna's journey to match Elsa's transformation.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  11. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I gotta say, your collection never ceases to amaze me Polaris :). I assume its only going to get a lot bigger by the end of the year too!

12. vampire_conche

vampire_conche Member

0   0   0

polaris, i LOVE that rapunzel print, wow *-*

13. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Thank you! Yes it definitely will! Lol

i cannot wait to complete the designer line. I'll need to get another bookshelf for them as I've run out of space haha.

Also the LE dolls take up sooo much space, and this year we should be expecting at least another four LE dolls so it will be inteersting to see if everything will fit in the Disney room!

yes it is an amazing print, definitely one of my favourites, I have some other prints in the series too, Ariel, Aurora, Tiana and Pocahontas but Rapunzel is by far my favourite.

14. Matthewlondon

Matthewlondon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Love your collection! Seriously amazing.
    When you say we could expect another four LE dolls this year who do you mean? I thought we could just expect Aurora /maleficent who am I forgetting lol.

Also love the Rapunzel print, I just got the Aurora one, wish I got more because a lot them were on sale.

15. ilia89

ilia89 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wow Polaris, your collection is to die for!!!
    I hope I may ask your opinion as you have both versions: Which Snow White designer fairytale couple version is more beautiful in real life? The D23 or the normal edition? Or are they equal?
    I'm considering buying the D23, but I want to be sure she's really worth the extra $.

16. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Well we should be expecting at least three dolls with the Sleeping Beauty diamond edition release. I am expecting Aurora, Prince Phillip and Maleficent, then there is also the Big Hero 6 LE doll release. It won't be part of the heirloom collection but still a part of the LE doll collection. So that totals four, that may not be the case but I would guess we would get 4 dolls at most.

Here is a photo comparing the two dolls. Personally I just love the D23 version so much more, she is just amazing. The dress looks amazing, I know that it is a lot more bland in terms of colors but for some reason it just seems to work. Sort of like the difference between the blue and silver cinderella, even thought it is just a dress change the silver cinderella just seems to look that little bit better that made it worth it to me. But again that is just my personal opinion others may disagree and think that they do look the same with just a dress with a different color scheme.

[​IMG]

17. Allie.Pin

Allie.Pin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

OMG that stitch !!!! :anxious: He is so great ! Do you also have the surf board with the title ''stitch'' ? Do you know what the difference is between this one and the one without the collar/medallion around the neck ?
    I really want him ! I just don't think it will fit in my budget.

18. Allie.Pin

Allie.Pin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

OMG that stitch !!!! :anxious: He is so great ! Do you also have the surf board with the title ''stitch'' ?
    I really want him ! I just don't think it will fit in my budget.

19. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

yes I do have the little surf board with his name on it. The difference is that swarovski released two types of Stitch figures. One that was limited to 626 worldwide and another that did was just a limited release to 2012.

in order to distinguish the two the limited edition of 626 is the one pictures above, it has a red collar with a gold medallion, Also the little Stitch nameplate (looks like a mini surfboard) has the additional text saying experiment 626.

the normal 2012 release had no collar and I believe still has the name plate but it just says Stitch

Interestingly enough they did not do another release like this for the Steamboat Mickey and Minnie release last year and just had the one edition that was exclusive to be released within 2013. I believe with the Sorcerer Mickey this year they have a myriad type figure that is exclusive to 150 worldwide but costs about $9,000 as opposed to the simpler version that is exclusive to be released only in 2014 and costs around $415 at retail.

20. Matthewlondon

Matthewlondon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

That stitch is beautiful! I really like the Tinkerbell ones they did, so pretty.

21. sharayahlynn

0   0   0

I went back up to the place where I bought Ariel at a couple of weeks ago and discovered that they also carry the Couture de Force figurines! I didn't have enough cash to buy them that day, but I was able to put Jasmine and Aurora in layaway. I am so excited! I originally saw Jasmine and went to ask about her, and the lady came to take her out of the case for me. She started pulling out the other girls, and that's when I noticed Aurora hiding in the corner. I just couldn't get over how beautiful she was. I couldn't decide which one I wanted the most, so I asked if they had layaway. I'd thought about bringing one home, but I couldn't decide which one to leave at the store. In the end, I decided to leave them both there and pick them up together later. :)

They also had Belle...I'm tempted to get her as well. These princesses are draining my bank account. :lol:

She is! I am totally in love with this piece. She sits on my desk so that I can stare at her all day, every day. :)

22. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The couture de force figures are amazing! I have belle, Aurora, Rapunzel, Jasmine and Maleficent. They are my favourites out of the entire set. Cannot wait for them to do an Elsa and Anna and the remaining princesses.

23. sharayahlynn

0   0   0

My neighbor had a yard sale today, so I went over to check out what she had for sale. Her oldest daughter had this little beauty for sale, NRFB:

[​IMG]

Of course I brought her home with me. I've been wanting a "Water Babies" doll for many years, and she is too adorable. Plus, she was only asking $5 for her! Now she needs a name. :D

They are! I wish the store had had Rapunzel. I'd like to see her in person. Maybe next time they'll have her. Oh, I would love Anna and Elsa figurines! I would have to buy those as well. Yet another growing collection... :p

24. sheldoal

sheldoal Member

0   0   0

What a cutie. Gotta love yard sale and thrift store finds. :)

As for Couture de Force, the price stops me, but they are beautiful. I love Rapunzel and Jasmine best. Plan to put them on my wish list, and I plan to buy Elsa when she comes out this holiday season.

25. SwindonTinkerbell

SwindonTinkerbell Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I recently got a display cabinet for my collection and last night i finally put the LEDs in it and this is how it looks with the LEDs[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk