Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. jscallon

jscallon Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you guys open your classic dolls? Many of the ones I've received from the disney store arrived very damaged, so I've had to get crafty with the tape. I'm debating on buying Dollsafe boxes to put them in and then just get rid of the disney boxes. Opinions ?
    [​IMG]

2. Myu

Myu Member

0   0   0

Impressive collection! I don't unbox my classic dolls because i like the boxes and don't know where else to put them.

3. Disneychrissy

Disneychrissy Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I love seeing everyone's sets!!! Beautiful collections everyone! I'm working on getting a pic of all my 17 in LE dolls, but they are in boxes everywhere! LOL

4. Myu

Myu Member

0   0   0

I love seeing pics of your collections and i finally took some photos of mine, too! I don't have much space for my dolls at the moment but i am working on it. Sorry for low quality!

[​IMG]

Limited Dolls

Ariel 17''
    March Anna 17'' (not displayed)
    March Elsa 17''
    DFTC Pocahontas & John Smith (not arrived yet)
    DFTC Cinderella & Prince Charming (not arrived yet)
    Designer Tinkerbell

Other Dolls

Classic Anna (2013 release)
    Classic Elsa (2013 release)
    Classic Rapunzel (2014 release)
    Singing Elsa (2013 release, not shipped yet)
    Animator's Rapunzel (2nd wave)

I hope to get 17'' Aurora (pink or blue) and DFTC Mulan someday, too. :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  5. cxn4689

cxn4689 Member

0   0   0

I have just two 17" LE dolls and 3 infinity figures and 1 Cinderella Set which is current under the custom clearance process...
    Is there any news that DS would release the 17'' LE dolls of Frozen Fever? If so, I would like to add two more to my collection.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. suiseiseki

suiseiseki Desu

0   0   0

My limited edition disneystore dolls. :)

[​IMG]

7. stacim

stacim New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  8. got2lovedisney

got2lovedisney Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

These are some amazing collections! Thanks to all for sharing. I've got lots of snowglobes, lithographs, Christmas ornaments and decorations galore, the Lenox Disney Spice jar collection, watches, purses, chamilia bracelet full of charms, lamps, phones, cell phones...wow...I gotta figure how to display my collections as I am no where near as neat, organized or creative as the previous posters.

9. sheldoal

sheldoal Member

0   0   0

Edit: This works with iPads.
    I used to have hardest time with this. First, pick the picture in Flickr you want, and click on it. It has to come up in its own window. Once the pic comes up, check to see if a star, dialogue bubble, and box with arrow coming out of it are underneath it. If they are not underneath, you need to try again. Once you see those three things underneath your pic, click on the box with arrow coming out.

Now, click on "Grab the HTML/BB Code" ( make sure BB code has dot in circle). You can adjust size of pic by choosing from drop-down box.

Next, copy the link in the white box.

Last, back on DPF, look for icon at top of comment box that shows picture frame with tree in it. Choose that and paste your url into that box. You can trim away the [image by xxxx] before posting if you wish.

That works for me, and I hope you can make it work.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  10. stacim

stacim New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks sheldoal.

I tried but still couldn't get it. I'm going to keep trying when I get time. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong.

11. sheldoal

sheldoal Member

0   0   0

I think I may have confused you because I am on an iPad and you are probably on PC. Sorry! Wasn't thinking. Not sure which browser you are using, but I checked my husband's PC--Chrome browser. His shows an arrow in middle. Choose the arrow that is underneath the picture, and a box pops up. Choose BB Code, change size of pic if desired, and copy the code that is in box. On DPF, paste that to the url box that pops up when you click picture frame with tree icon at top of comment/reply box. Hope that helps better. Basically, whatever your browser, pick the icon with an arrow that is underneath the pic you want.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  12. Moonbeam

Moonbeam New Member

0   0   0

You have an amazing collection! I particularly, love your Alice in Wonderland Collection..

13. Disxar

Disxar the one and only.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

I don't have much considering I am still a student living with my parents, but one day I will have everything Disney :)
    This is my very favorite and special Disney item I have. My dad gave it to my when I was really little.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Niels94

Niels94 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

*3 years later*

I can't believe how big my collection is now! I went from a small display cabinet to a 11.5 feet wall full of dolls - crazy!

I think I won't be able to sleep in my room anymore in like 5 years lol. I bet one wall will be filled with LE Frozen dolls in that time. xD

Oh btw, the open spot next to Sergeant Calhoun is for the new LE Cinderella doll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  15. SnowQueen674

SnowQueen674 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Niel94, your collection is so amazing! I adore the display...I want a collection like that someday!

16. Niels94

Niels94 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks you so much, SnowQueen674! I forgot to mention that the open spot next to Calhoun is for the new LE Cinderella doll.

17. SnowQueen674

SnowQueen674 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oh you'll love her! I wasn't planning on getting Cindy at all but I wanted the Frozen Fever classic dolls so I went to my store on Friday and just caved when I saw her. She's gorgeous :)

18. sheldoal

sheldoal Member

0   0   0

Niels94, I like your shelving immensely. I am a bookshelf nut, so unfortunately, I have no walls available where I could install such a massive shelving unit. I would end up with a chair plopped down in front of your dolls to sit and admire them all.

19. Niels94

Niels94 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ahhh, thank you! My lovely neighbor was kind enough to help me come up with a plan and build it. I don't want to sound cocky, but I'm still impressed myself when I walk into my room.

20. aka.seim

aka.seim "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Niel94 that wall is really beautiful :) I don't collect dolls but your collection is tempting :-D Congratulations

21. Niels94

Niels94 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thank you! I really hope more people will start posting pictures of their collection, because this thread is kinda dead. :(

22. jerzeegirl3

jerzeegirl3 Member

0   0   0

Niels94, I love the look of just shelves on the wall. I was looking for bookshelves, but I like your look. I think I'm gonna have to steal this idea for my home.

23. Niels94

Niels94 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

First I wanted floating wall shelves, but the thought that they might not be able to hold my dolls almost gave me a heart attack lol.

This design is far more effecient and safe. I'm not sure if you can see it, but the shelves are cut in half and are adjustable in height. So there is a total of 6 parts, and each part can hold up to +- 88 lbs / 40 kg. You can also barely see the white thingies that hold the shelves.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help.

24. victak

victak New Member

0   0   0

Love your collection Niels94. I have been collecting since Aurora last year, unfortunately I live in a rented flat so cant put up shelves, and on top of that my 5 year old cant understand why I wont let her get the dolls out to play so they are stored in their boxes in my cupboard for now! I'm afraid if I put them on a bookcase I will come back from the kitchen to find the boxes ripped open and the dolls freed...

25. Niels94

Niels94 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks! I totally know that feeling lol. I used to be super scared when my nephews came over, because I always thought they would secretly take a box out of the cabinet to (as you said) set them free... :anxious: