Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Doll_Enchanted

Doll_Enchanted Member

0   0   0

Congratulations, Amazing Collection and display! Same here 3 yrs later and I went from 16" Merida to LOTS of dolls lol. I always say soon I will post my collection but is not nicely organized due to lack of shelves (actually prob due to too many thingies). To the exception of my BRAVE collection (which is is my living room) everything else is in my room (my husband and my room lol) The arrangement is as long as I don't display any on his side of the room we're good hahahaha.... (he has very little wall space on his side anyways as our walking closet is there) Just recently I'm also turning my closet into a display area but same thing only my side :D. I dream of just having a room for all of them. Off to work on it so hopefully I upload some pics soon.

2. Shelly

Shelly Member

0   0   0

I love looking at other people's collections - thanks for posting! :-D

3. blueglasses

blueglasses Member

0   0   0

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] This is a part of my disney collection :)

4. Matthewlondon

Matthewlondon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Lovely collection!

5. blueglasses

blueglasses Member

0   0   0

Thank you :)

6. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Love your collection! You have a lot of great pieces. What's the snowglobe on the bottom, with Elsa's shoes? I can't make it out.

7. blueglasses

blueglasses Member

0   0   0

Thank you ! Oh that snow Globe is not actually from disney :) it is A "Diddl" Snow Globe. In Germany "Diddl" is a white mouse and as popular as Mickey Mouse. I got this snowglobe from my Mom 15 years ago :)

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  8. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I just google him, he's adorable!

9. milaya

milaya Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Finally got around to take a picture of my collection. I have a lot of random Japan-only disney items (everything from chopsticks to keychains, straps, books etc.), but I've decided to only take pictures of my disney store items (US & Japan Disney store) and then my Disney-related make-up.

Dolls:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Non-dolls:
    [​IMG]

Elf & Sephora Ariel Collection (It's a coincidence that I only have the Ariel collections).
    [​IMG]

Official Japan-only Disney Store jewelry (all the Jewelry is Disney).
    [​IMG]

Example of the Jewelry.
    [​IMG]

Art of Aurora Note books, Disney Store Japan Elsa Watch, Alice in Wonderland Special Edition Pocket Watch & Rapunzel ear phones.
    [​IMG]

Disney Store Japan Rapunzel bags, wallet & mug.
    [​IMG]

T-shirts
    [​IMG]

Disney Store Japan stuffed toys in my twin girls' room. Their entire room is Disney-princess themed, though we're preparing to move, so most of the stuff is taken down.
    [​IMG]

10. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

What a wonderful collection! Love how you've arranged your dolls.

11. blueglasses

blueglasses Member

0   0   0

Lovely collection! I wish the europe Disneystores would have Sold the ariel shirt as well ;_;

12. milaya

milaya Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanx, even though my dolls are mostly just arranged where space could be found. Since Japanese houses are surely not made for these huge dolls XD

Yes, I love that Ariel t-shirt. The colors are amazing up close :) I'm normally not a T-shirt kind of girl, but I love my disney t-shirts.

13. Shelly

Shelly Member

0   0   0

I wish we just HAD a Disney Store in Holland! o_O Lovely collections!!

14. Elphaba

Elphaba Member

0   0   0

blueglasses I just love the way you've displayed your collection. My eye darts around finding a new beautiful surprise in every corner, and the overall look is cohesive, artistic and engaging even though you have blended many things (movies, sizes, types of items), which is very challenging. It is like a beautiful dream.

15. blueglasses

blueglasses Member

0   0   0

Awww *////* thank you so much! I am glad you like it :3

16. JASBG

JASBG Member

0   0   0

Here are some pictures of our Disney collectibles (no movies or books because those are nothing special :) )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Wow, I love your collection!! Those Frozen paintings are gorgeous!

18. sharayahlynn

sharayahlynn Lover of Disney Treasures

0   0   0

Here is my Duffy collection (so far):

[​IMG]

(Yes, my big Duffy is a girl. Her name is Sofia, and she wears "real" clothes- I've found that she can wear a wide range of baby and toddler clothing.)

Also, my Shellie May Tsum Tsum is on her way! I will post some pictures when she arrives. :)

19. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Your Duffy family is so cute!

20. SwindonTinkerbell

SwindonTinkerbell Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

This is just my tinkerbell collection
    [​IMG]
    A few more with some pictures
    [​IMG]
    And a few more little bits and all my DI characters
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

Everyone has such amazing collections. I love seeing a mix of the old and the new. Mine is a bit of a few characters and since I'm limited on space; nothing huge.

[​IMG]
    First thing you see when you walk in my front door. Two of my favorites, Pirates and Alice In Wonderland. The OST poster on the left was bought at the El Capitan Disney Store. The weekend that movie opened, I also have the replica cursed gold Aztec coin pendant from the same DS.

[​IMG]
    Detail of Hatter's hat, with home made hat pins. I've been building a Hatter costume for several years now.

[​IMG]
    Rapunzel (one of my favorite princesses) zipper art case and Art of Alice book.

[​IMG]
    The Merida doll was a thrift store find for $4 and I adore her. The zipper case was a rare DS find. At the time it was the only piece of Brave merch at my local store. Since Brave holds a special place in my heart, am thrilled to have these two items in my collection.

[​IMG]
    Another bit of my live action Alice collection, hanging out with my Jasmine/Descendants paper items.

[​IMG]
    My bedroom door. More Jasmine/Descendants pictures.

[​IMG]
    Jay (BooBoo Stewart) is my favorite character from the book/movie of Descendants. And since he is (cannon) Jafar's son, that ties into my Jasmine collection. The little kid with Tigger? That's me at age five, my mom took the picture. It was my first (1981) trip to Disneyland.

22. sharayahlynn

sharayahlynn Lover of Disney Treasures

0   0   0

Thank you! :D

My Shellie May Tsum Tsum arrived today, and she is adorable! Unfortunately, it's raining today, so I can't take her and Duffy outside for better pictures. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

Duffy is adorable. For years I didn't know he had a name. Just called him either the Disney Bear or Mickey Bear.

24. cxn4689

cxn4689 Member

0   0   0

My latest collections. I Love frozen dolls!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. poca-hontas

poca-hontas New Member

0   0   0

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me. I want to upload a photo of my Pocahontas collection but I'm unsure how to upload photos from my mobile (I have an iPhone if that makes any difference). I'd really appreciate the help :)