Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. SwindonTinkerbell

SwindonTinkerbell Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hi there I can help you on iPhone if on tapatalk go onto write a reply and there should be a camera symbol to take and a mountain picture next to it to upload from phone hope this helps if not I will have a play on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. poca-hontas

poca-hontas New Member

0   0   0

Hello, thank you! I'll have a play around now to see if it works :)

3. poca-hontas

poca-hontas New Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Hopefully this has worked! Here's my little but in my opinion, beautiful Pocahontas collection. I used to have more older merchandise for her but haven't been able to find them unfortunately. The golden book pictured is probably the oldest merch I have of Pocahontas, which my Mum brought for me when I was a little girl. As you can guess, Pocahontas is my favourite film and "princess" for many different reasons. I hope you like my collection and hopefully, Disney will make her a much deserved LE'17 doll :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  4. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It's a really nice collection! :)

5. Coby

Coby Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oh wow! That's a wonderful collection you have there :) Alongside Elsa & Anna, Pocahontas is one of my favourite Disney princesses, I hope they make more awesome merchandise of her in the future. I love the plush!

Not my entire collection, but here are some of my Disney plushies (and a My Little Pony guest appearance :eek: ) and notebooks :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  6. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I love your collection poca-hontas! It's such a shame there isn't more merch for that movie.

And Coby your plush collection is so cute!!!

7. poca-hontas

poca-hontas New Member

0   0   0

Thank you :)

8. poca-hontas

poca-hontas New Member

0   0   0

Hello, thank you :) I do hope Disney create more merchandise for Pocahontas.

I love your plush collection!

9. poca-hontas

poca-hontas New Member

0   0   0

Aw thank you :) and it is a shame there isn't much merchandise for us Pocahontas fans to collect!

10. KINGS ROOK

KINGS ROOK New Member

0   0   0

I like this thread. it gives us a place to post rare Disney Items not too often scene. I hope od posy some of the Signed art work soon by John Hench, Sam Mckin and and Ken Anderson. Many of Disney's animators designed the beautiful picture art work of attractions we love but it was Architects like Ken Anderson who brought them to Life such as the Haunted Mansion exterior building.

11. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Your art collection sounds wonderful... I can't wait to see it!

12. StarJem

StarJem Member

0   0   0

I took the cases off my designer dolls earlier this morning because they were just begging to be taken off! They're absolutely gorgeous without them. Most of my Disney stuff besides the LE dolls and tsum tsums are in boxes because I just don't have enough room for them in the apartment. I need to take a picture of my LE dolls at some point. lol

[​IMG]

13. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Oh wow, they look so much better with room to breathe!

14. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I've been enjoying all your collections for so long, it's about time I shared mine. I have 2 bedrooms. The one at my dad's house is my general Disney room, and is still being organized so I don't have many pictures of it yet.

My main room is my Tarzan room. These pictures are actually a few years old. I recently got a smaller bed, so I'm currently rearranging everything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Disneylandforever

Disneylandforever Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

Wow! And I thought I loved Tarzan! Such an impressive collection! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

16. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Thank you! I've been collecting since the movie first came out, and religiously checking ebay for years :D

17. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WOWWWWW SO Tarzan. Much Jungle. Wow

18. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Lol, thanks!

19. sharayahlynn

sharayahlynn Lover of Disney Treasures

0   0   0

I just thought I'd add another photo of my Duffy/Shellie May collection, as my newest addition (a 13-inch Shellie May) arrived yesterday!

[​IMG]

20. Disneylandforever

Disneylandforever Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

What a Cute Family!!! :)

21. Doll_Enchanted

Doll_Enchanted Member

0   0   0

Here's a portion of my doll collection lol. The rest is not well display yet. But I'm so happy to share my so far complete Frozen 17" Dolls. So so happy to be able to own them. I need Hans kinda sad they didn't release him this time around but my wallet was happy :)

[​IMG]

22. sharayahlynn

sharayahlynn Lover of Disney Treasures

0   0   0

Thank you! :)

My mom and brother came home from WDW late last night and brought me back some wonderful goodies! They bought me a gigantic Stitch plush (approx. 28" tall) , an Angel plush, and 17" Shellie May (plus her Marie costume)! I am pretty much giddy with excitement! :D

I took this picture last night/very early this morning:
    [​IMG]

Shellie May in her Marie costume:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my Stitch family:
    [​IMG]

23. Disneylandforever

Disneylandforever Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

So cute!! :bigthumb: Love your collection!! I keep waiting for Shellie May to be restocked on the Disney Store but she keep's selling out, hopeful she will be restocked soon!

24. Franzi

Franzi Member

0   0   0

Your collections are so pretty. Too bad I don't have a room to display mine.

25. katelouise

katelouise lunapins on Instagram!

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

I took some new photos of my room last week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]