Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Aveen2010

Aveen2010 Disney Obsessed! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

No matter how small your collection, please share, we would love to see it :)

2. dlrpmad

dlrpmad #1 Stitch Fan! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Yay to you Aveen, this topic is sticky'd!!!

3. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

I know !! yay hehe tell everyone to get on here and post their pics hehe!!

4. huertajv

huertajv It's all about the Mouse! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    294   0   0

It's funny because he is just called the Disney Bear. All of his books and paperwork say Disney Bear. Now that Duffy is popular, I think they are now calling the Disney Bear, Duffy! lolol I am not too sure, but I have had those bears for a few years now. I thought he was so cute!

As you can tell, nothing could replace my Pooh bear, but I really thought the Disney Bear was cute. :)

Thank you!!!

Vicki

5. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

hehe i actually was calling him the mickey bear i thought thats what he was called hehe! I love him too :)

6. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

I thought more people would post their collections, so since its been a while I thought I would post some more pics of my own random items.

Disney girl doll:
    [​IMG]

My Pin trading Mickey bear (duffy)
    [​IMG]

Polly pocket of Sleeping beauty's castle:
    [​IMG]

Lion King Snowglobe:
    [​IMG]

Emeralda money box:
    [​IMG]

Large stitch pin box ornament:
    [​IMG]

Musical Lion King Ornament:
    [​IMG]

It's a small world music box:
    [​IMG]

Marie snowglobe:
    [​IMG]

7. lunarbasket

lunarbasket Active Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

That pin trading bear is just so cute! I have a few new additions that i'll post later today :)

8. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

I love the Diet Coke can..LOL!!I will have to dust mine and get pictures posted.....I have so much here:)

Judy

9. scarsiandam

scarsiandam Jessie the Kitty Lover ♥

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

ahhhh, i have not seen that lion king snowglobe yet, i want it!

10. thejessta

thejessta You guys are the best! Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Ooh!

11. PhantomRed

PhantomRed Disney Freak

0   0   0

Whoa. I thought I was obsessed. :p

@scarsiandam DUDE! Where'd you ever find a Zira plushie? The sequel chars are like, Impossible to find!

12. miladymajor

miladymajor Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

What a great collection! I especially Love the Disney girl doll. Very cute!

13. fluffycat1

fluffycat1 Cute and fluffy >^..^ DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Here are my few Figaro pride and joy. The cards are from the 40's and so is the milk glass and the super rare cereal bowl. My collection gets crammed into a small cabinent to make room for Paula's collection (grrrrrrr).

DSC01460.jpg DSC01464.jpg DSC01462.jpg DSC01465.jpg DSC01461.jpg

Attached Files:

14. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

omg i luv your figaro collection esp the massive figaro in the 3rd photo!!! And the framed picture, I love cats(have 2 myself) hehe!

15. fluffycat1

fluffycat1 Cute and fluffy >^..^ DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

That Figaro is a Knickerbocker replica. I would love to have an original, but it needs to be in great condition.

16. heyyouwannatrade

heyyouwannatrade DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

I LOVE looking at all the collections you guys have. :) They are great! I especially love the Alice room. :D Awesome! I wish more people were sharing.

I snapped some random pics today to share to see if we can get this thread going again.

These are some of the snowglobes in our bedroom. There are also a couple of music boxes and a Jack bust.

[​IMG]

close up--

[​IMG]

more on the chest as well as a lamp--

[​IMG]

curio cabinet... a real variety in here including some pins, wdcc figures, steiff, dept 56 snowbabies, snowglobes and a cindy glass slipper. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Huge canvas print in the kids room...

[​IMG]

Dining room--

My Mickey and Minnie Paris Giclee. I adore this. I wish I could get a better picture of it to show just how nice it is. It is limited to just 195. :)

[​IMG]

WDCC in my china cabinet-

[​IMG]

Big Figure on top on the tv cabinet. Hard to see the whole thing but it is really cool, on a nice base and such. This is dh's baby...lol

[​IMG]

More snowglobes in the living room--

[​IMG]

These are not Disney but I LOVE them no less. I found them at Cracker Barrel about a month ago. They look like something from Alice in Wonderland so I HAD to have them. I bought 2 of them to put on each end of the bar. :)

[​IMG]

Playroom stuff coming up as well. :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  17. Mad_For_Alice

Mad_For_Alice Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

:drool: @ ALL of the rooms

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: @ hopemax's scraproom.

This is cool guys!

18. heyyouwannatrade

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

The rest is just mostly toys and such really...lol Maybe not quite as interesting but they have been "collected" so I will share.

All of this is in the kids playroom...

[​IMG]

Vintage Mickey Phone...
    [​IMG]

Newer Mickey Phone...
    [​IMG]

Random shelf items... Oswald Figure, a few old pooh figures hidden in the back, Mickey lunchbox, books, vinyls, Pluto coin bank, etc...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and those toys that get collected.

Almost ALL Disney Potato Heads and parts collected on each trip and when new ones are released for movies (and rc in the corner).

[​IMG]

3 Cases of the Disney Cars from the movie . All 3 cases are full so extras are on the top. The kids were crazy over these for the longest time.

[​IMG]

Ok, I really think that is about everything.

Now, somebody else start posting again! ;)

19. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

completely love your collection heyyouwannatrade!!! Thanks sooo much for posting pics ! I wish more ppl would!! I love all your ornaments and ur alice lamps! Even though its not disney i also love the rich colours of your mirror i think it's beautiful too!! :)

20. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    152   0   0

So I've been meaning to take more pictures of other parts of our house, and I finally got around to it today. There are 35 more pics, and I could still take more. I am a bit Disney obsessed in our decorating.

Living Room

Dumbo stuff: The tower display that I have is from the Disney Store when they used to sell collectibles. When they discontinued them, they sold the displays to CMs. My Mom's store didn't have these, but another one did. When I went with her to pick them up, they said, "If you take all 4, you can have them for $25 a piece." So I have 2, and my parents have 2. The other piece is a glass cube, and you will kind of see it in later pics.

[​IMG]

Closeups:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Haunted Mansion, Disneyland, Cinderella

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My 4th of July/Patriotic pins:

[​IMG]

Figment / WDW: And you can see my tv cabinet from the Wilderness Lodge that I mentioned earlier in this thread

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hallway

A bunch of pin sets, mostly DL GWP maps, but some other stuff too. And one cabinet with some of my snowglobes:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Library

This room, I still have to redecorate because it has a 8-year old boys lovely sports border, throughout. But I am mixing our books, and my Beauty and the Beast collection. This room is kind of messy, so there is more in here than I took pictures because I tried to avoid the piles of junk on the floor. There is a framed pencil drawing of Gaston on his horse. This is actually a production piece from the movie. I don't know if it was drawn by an inbetweener or the actual animator. A friend of ours has connections; so this isn't something that was sold. In the closet, I have all my pin binders and bags for things that aren't framed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stairwell & Family Room

Mostly pin stuff, and most of this I have put into frames this year, so I am succeeding in my NY's resolution to get stuff framed. The backgrounds for the Figments are pieces of scrapbook paper that were sold at Disney. They are in album frames, I bought awhile ago. They are a little bigger than the scrapbook paper, so there is an little border.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed the tour!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  21. heyyouwannatrade

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

WOW Hope! I am just sitting here with my mouth open...lol You house is a disney dream! Awesome. I love it all! Thank you so much for sharing. It is just way too cool!

22. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

WOW WOW WOW AND OMG WOW!!! omg wow! lol ermm...wow!!! lol I duno what to say except wow lol!!

23. weebo

weebo Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Aveen2010 where did you get the images that go around your room i love them, i will take a photo of my disney stuff soon to

24. rubyslipperedgoddess

rubyslipperedgoddess Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

FLUFFYCAT1: I am just in love with your Figaro collection. I really love that you have a few antique Figaros sprinkled into your collection. So many people just collect new stuff, but I think its the early Disney stuff that really fills out a collection.

HEYYOUWANNATRADE, I am so jealous that you have the WDCC Golden Harp from Mickey and the Beanstalk. If they ever did a pin of her I would walk across the country if I had to. She is so beautiful and would make a fantastic pin.

As for my collection well sadly it is all boxed away in storage along with the rest of my house. However when I decorate I don't display all of my Disney stuff together, I mix it up a bit, the only stuff I display together are my Alice paintings, but that's partly because most of them are not Disney Alices and I want people to recognize them. Maybe someday I won't be living out of a storage shed and will be able to share too. Until then everyone's collections are very impressive.

25. Aveen2010

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Hey, I actually just printed them off the computer and very carefully cut all the background of them (took hours) and then stuck them up around the tops of my walls. I have o admit they look like real wall stickers lol!