Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. YoSoyAhPuch

YoSoyAhPuch the 13th Grim Grinning Ghost DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    91   0   0

First off, I'm in awe with your collections. Nicely organized and each in its own place. I originally thought I didn't have enough Disney things in my room to post pictures of. But then I stood in my room and lo and behold, there's actually quite a few things!

Here's some of my Haunted Mansion/Nightmare Before Christmas things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry, I took some of these pictures with my laptop camera. I'm not too good as a tripod.
    [​IMG]

I'm glad I was able to get a print of this. One of my favorite rides in Disneyland, with two "boarding passes" that were sold in the Star Trader.
    [​IMG]

Who wouldn't like a Jack Big Fig in their room?
    [​IMG]

Or a Haunted Mansion Holiday wreath?
    [​IMG]

Avast there, I had a friend who worked in the Disney Store who gave me this. It was part of the window display. I also have a giant cardboard Davy Jones chest.
    [​IMG]

But this I ordered from the Disney Store during Disneyland's 50th anniversary. One of my favorite things in my room.
    [​IMG]

And while these are not Disney, they are Disney Inspired.
    [​IMG]
    BOO!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BOO! again.
    [​IMG]

Not as impressive and organized as your collections, but it makes me happy. Again, it was nice seeing all of your collections!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. miss.mouse

miss.mouse DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0

i would be freaked out if i had to sleep in your room haha all them pictures looking at me! , nice decorations though!

3. sosai x

sosai x DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

[​IMG]

Disneyland Hostess ............ Club 33 Maitre'D ............. Disneyland Ambassador​

[​IMG]

An original Disneyland metal name badge. Belonged to the Department 41 Maintenance Management Supervisor. This is one of the rarest Disney items out there.​

You can see the rest of my neat-o collection at the link in my signature. :wavey:​

4. SyriusLionwing

SyriusLionwing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Okay so you guys inspired me to put all of my Disney Plushies in one place! So I did! (EB snuck in there too just cause I didn't want him n a shelf!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sweet mid sized thumper here I have had him for about 15 years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have collected plushies for years. I collect general plushies too but I have always loved disney plushies and every so often I get a new one! I got two new ones recently the Lady & Tramp plushies there I got them for a bargain on ebay cause they had no tags LOL! The thumper plushie in the middle there is probably my fave as I have had him for so long!

Any way Enjoy!

5. Aveen2010

Aveen2010 Disney Obsessed! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

wowwwweeeee!!! more fabulous collections!! I love them all!!!

6. feathers

feathers New Member

0   0   0

I've mostly just been lurking but I figured I'd pop out to share the Disney collection love. I don't have much, but that is because I collect Pokemon as well and at times that can get very expensive. Not to mention Teen Titans, and we all know anything to do with comics is costly. :drool: My closet is also filled with hundreds of my old Neopets toys.

Anyways, my favorite character is Stitch, followed by Eeyore and Owl from Winnie the Pooh, and Lion King is my favorite movie. Jack isn't bad either. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really need more Perry...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My only snowglobe is the Walt's 100th birthday one. I don't have any info on it so feel free to step in. I found it in my closet one day.

[​IMG]

my Jack canvas print.

[​IMG]
    And these were my newest picks from one of the new Disney stores. Pascal was for a friend. I really wanted Rabbit as well, but I have to save for my trip to DL in July. This was also the last big Stitch in the store!

In August I'm going to WDW for the first time and I wanted to buy something really nice like a peice of artwork or a statue of some kind. Can anyone recommend me any certain lines of figures or artists to look out for?

7. Story

Story Active Member

Rating - 100%
    273   0   0

Wow, what an awesome thread! I love all the disney collections!! :)

@Aveen, your room is set up so sweetly! I especially love all your disney plushies!

@fluffycat, you have the cutest figaro collection! He is one of my all time favorite characters and definitely my favorite of the disney kitties ^_^

@heyyouwannatrade, your collection pics are awesome- I absolutely love that snowglobe you have that looks like it's themed around mickey cartoons! :D

There were so many other posts I wanted to comment on- you all have such amazing collections! Thanks for the fun thread and for sharing! I'll try to post some pics of my disney collections soon :)

8. johnlevis65

johnlevis65 New Member

0   0   0

Wow, I am humbled. Just one question. Whos dusts these collections? LOL

9. priceshirley

priceshirley New Member

0   0   0

Wow, it is nice to see Disney collections of all the members here. It’s great to see that. Well I also wished to have something like that, but in my teens I became more of a tom boy and I would collect GI Joe merchandises. I would specially steal from my brother. Lol

10. morninwood

morninwood New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

11. xbeckyx

xbeckyx Halloween Town Resident

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

this isnt all...just what I could randomly throw together :) also in the process of putting more shelves up so alot of NBC stuff is still in storage.

Cushions and cuddlies :) -
    [​IMG]

NBC Shelves -
    [​IMG]

Some disney and some NBC (and other random things)
    [​IMG]

The best for last....my Kingdom Hearts stuff -
    [​IMG]

Alot of people cant belive this is a 24 year old girls bedroom at times lol

12. Masamune

Masamune DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

OMG Becky, I love your KH Collection! I've never seen those little Tomy figures before. I'll have to take a picture of my KH collection sometime as well! :) I can see the pins you mentioned too. So cute!

For now, here's some pictures of my bed that I took ages ago...to be honest, I was too embarassed to post them because I'm 24 years old. And yeah...you wouldn't know that by looking at my bed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I collect Disney Cheshire Cat stuff in general, hence the stupid amount of Cheshire stuff, including that giant one that cost me £150. The other stuff...I have no excuse for other than being a big Disney fan.

13. xbeckyx

xbeckyx Halloween Town Resident

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

You was embarrassed because your 24?...Im 24 too!! and im jealous of all your cheshire stuff!! Its amazing :D and I spy Totoro poking through the cheshires :D

14. Masamune

Masamune DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

LOL. It's funny, because I'm not embarassed by my pin collecting or my figurine collecting (I collect Final Fantasy stuff as well as Kingdom Hearts stuff), but the amount of plushies that I've got seems a bit too much. I just can't help myself though!

15. BethDarleen

BethDarleen Member

0   0   0

Love seeing the pictures! There are some fun collections to see!
    Here is my Disney doll collection. These pics were taken several years ago, believe it or not there are a lot more now! :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Rating - 99%
    205   2   0

Someday... my future place will be downright Disnified.

17. T-I-double-guh-er

T-I-double-guh-er Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Wow you guys have some great disney stuff! I love it. I wish I had a disney dedicated room *sigh* maybe I will start remodeling my room LOL.

18. Redlance

Redlance New Member

0   0   0

I am in awe of all of these collections! They were so much fun too look at! :) I don't have too much myself, so i've got a long way to go before i have anything worthy of posting pictures. ;)

19. swim2sea

swim2sea DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

I've shown these to my hubby so he can see how lucky he is that I've a limited collection of Disney stuff:) I collect antique Brides Baskets and can understand everyone's obsession with things. I wish I had half the Alice items I've seen in this post and that's saying something. I love the lamps from the teapots and everyone's rooms look so cool. At my age we are going to have to downsize soon and I'm determined that Alice will be the last to go. I may even decide to take her with me:)

20. Aveen2010

Aveen2010 Disney Obsessed! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Masamune - wowwwwwwwwww loving your pics hehe! :) :) never be embarrassed your collection rocks!

Belledarleen- omg so cool!!!! its like the coolest disney stores ever hehe

21. Iluvdisney83

Iluvdisney83 Member

0   0   0

i wanna post mine but i have to get my stuff together

22. doodlebug86

doodlebug86 Switzerland

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

i love this forum. I don't feel nearly so bad about all my Disney stuff.

23. greggo

greggo New Member

0   0   0

OMG hopefully one day i have a collection as big as yours love it =) xxx

24. greggo

greggo New Member

0   0   0

wow how many dolls do you have in total ?

25. imatronaholic

imatronaholic Daft Punk Rocks

Rating - 100%
    99   0   0

Wow! Many of these posts look like rooms in a Disney museum. :cool: