Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. tinkerbell20

tinkerbell20 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

2. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

This is my one collectible other than my pins. I have lived behind Disneyland since 1974, and this was released in 1977. I will soon frame it when I can acquire the matching pins.

[​IMG]

3. ElysionsPrincess

ElysionsPrincess Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

4. Liliana

Liliana Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Wow! Aveen2010 you have a awesome stitch collection! So many cute things!

5. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

Wow, everyone's collections are so amazing! I don't have nearly as much as most of you but here is mine anyway!!! I don't have a place for most of my stuff, so I had to take it out of my closet to take the pictures

My Animator's Collection Mulan and Jasmine =)
    [​IMG]

Old Pooh Bear plush (Early 90s maybe?)
    [​IMG]

Minnie plush from the late 90s
    [​IMG]

Minnie Ear Headband from Disney World, 1996
    [​IMG]

Tiana Dress from Build a Bear workshop, it has a crown that came with it, but I didn't like it so I went with the bows
    [​IMG]

Two pins from Star Tours: Star Wars emblems pack (The rest are distributed amongst friends)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

From Hot Topic. I had a Cursed Medallion pin to go with it, but I can't find it now ( =( And my Mulan with a spinning parasol)
    [​IMG]

Lithographs =D (I also have some Lion King ones from the Platinum 2 disc DVD pre-order, but I don't know where)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bought from Crystal Shop in Disneyland
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ^ =(

Charm Bracelet Charms from Disneyland
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17" Limited Edition Dolls!!!! =D Alice is my favorite, followed closely by Snow White and Rapunzel
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I even still have all my vouchers!!! (Tiana's is around here somewhere.......)
    [​IMG]

My biggest collection by far: Kingdom Hearts!
    Every game released in the US (And PSP stick ons)
    [​IMG]

Mangas
    [​IMG]

Mini Keyblades (And their boxes)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Phone Charms
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Posters, Postcards, LE Game box for KH3D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kairi Cosplay! =D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Plushes and Figure
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Other Random Stuff

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ^(Despite what this says my Xaldin necklace came in it)

And now for my personal favorite Disney thing I have: My baby blankie =). Sure it's old, dirty, torn, and has seen way better days, but it's precious to me, and that's what matters!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That's it!!! I have a lot of stuff that isn't on here though because I simply can't find it. Not pictured: The Cinderella Polly Pocket castle that someone else had actually posted a picture of earlier =), Purring 1993 Nala plush, early '90s Baby Simba Cub plush, Late 90s Lucky plush from 101 Dalmatians, (Mid?) '90s Marie beanie plush from The Aristocats, Lion King Lithographs from 2004, Lion King 100 piece children's puzzle, Nala child's costume from 199(3 or 4), all my movies, and Marie t-shirt (This was only because I forgot about it in my closet until now, oops =P)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  6. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

=) I have Molly, Kit, Caroline, Blonde Bitty (Kept the name Bitty as I was 3 when I got her), Asian Bitty (I named her Kimi), an American Girl of today with dark brown hair and blue eyes I named Audrey, and blonde bitty twins named Morgan (Girl) and Christian (boy). Bitty is definately my oldest, then Molly. But Kit and Caroline are my favorites. Partly becuase my name is Karaline and I just looooove their characters =)

7. LostBoy-89

LostBoy-89 New Member

0   0   0

It's my collection...

[​IMG]

8. ILuvAriel922

ILuvAriel922 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Those Lion King Big Figs are ridiculous!!!! I MUST HAVE! LoL Awesome collection.

9. ILuvAriel922

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

OMG Your snowglobes are wow! I love the Peter Pan by the clock!!! Is that a big fig?

10. ILuvAriel922

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Beautiful princess snowglobes...lol at the binders and binders and binders and frames and frames of pins lol. That's amazing. Nice!

11. ILuvAriel922

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

The dark and ominous tone is so fun lol. I've always wanted to do a room in my home with a haunted mansion and adam's family/deathly hallows/tim burton-ish look to it lol. This collection is very cool.

12. ILuvAriel922

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Gasp! yells: Jiminy cricket! A bluish-metallic Pascal plush??? I'm gonna pass out. He is the cutest thing ever! I just wanna fill all these plush into an empty swimming pool and cannonball off the diving board lol.

13. ILuvAriel922

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

There's so many beautiful collections I can't even process my thoughts right now lol. All the dolls, lithographs, snowglobes and plush are so beautiful! I'm gonna try to get some of my things out for a picture one day. Ughhh :::does Tina voice from "Bob's Burgers"::: that's so much work lol. I'll do my best, but I have to clean some fish tanks today at home lol.

14. Al's Toy Barn

Al's Toy Barn New Member

0   0   0

My 17" collection.

[​IMG]

15. Duaxeallowed

Duaxeallowed Member

0   0   0

My collection

My disney collection

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Wauw, you guys have such impressive collections!!

Is it allowed to open a thread for your own collection? As I don't have any pictures like all you guys have, because none of my stuff is displayed.
    I have about 12 plastic containers (45 L boxes) completely stuffed.

I do have a picture of every item (I was bored one day), I'd be eager to show all 600 pictures :p haha

17. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

The pictures on this thread are amazing. All of you have such fantastic collections!

@fluffycat1 - I am SO jealous of your Figaro collection! :drool:

[​IMG]

18. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Active Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

My small (and growing) Snow White book collection. I collect books related to the art of SW and the history of SW. I also got the 2010 Snow White singing doll (absolutely hated 2012 glitter bomb dress). I really want the Jim Shore Snow White pieces. Gotta sell more books back to amazon to get them :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The dust jackets have a bit of wear on most of them but I don't think its practical to spend an extra 20+ bucks to get the dust jacket in perfect condition when the book itself is in pristine condition. I'm a cheap book collector, sue me :lol:

19. LaLaLaaana

LaLaLaaana Member

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0

Did you get the small Evil Queen book from a few years ago, the jacket is gorgeous! It is like the story of the Evil Queen from her perspective.

20. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Active Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

It's on my wants list. The cover is gorgeous!!

21. Al's Toy Barn

Al's Toy Barn New Member

0   0   0

22. jrsinger78

jrsinger78 jrsinger78

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

23. Anya

Anya Member

0   0   0

24. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Okay! My turn...

Toys!

[​IMG]

This is my teddy bear, Theodore Lawrence, and my stuffed bunny, Leisel the Lop.
    Dressed in their Disney best! ;)
    He is wearing a "Duffy" Peter Pan outfit, and she is wearing a Tinker Bell costume from Build a Bear.

[​IMG]

Assorted Disney plushies from throughout the years.
    (I've had Figaro since I was about 5 years old.)

[​IMG]

My current purse (not Disney... yet),
    with my Mickey Pook-a-Looz sticking out, and my Duffy keychain hanging from a strap.

Books

[​IMG]

My "Art of Disney" books - Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Art of the Disney Princess.
    (Not Pictured: Art of the Disney Parks)

[​IMG]

My Tinker Bell journal from the Disney Store...
    Still blank because I can't bring myself to write on the pretty pages! :facepalm:

Movies

[​IMG]

Just a small sampling out of my collection of Disney blu-rays, DVDs, and VHS tapes.

Kitchenware

[​IMG]

Just a few glasses. :)
    Not pictured: The coffee mugs. :lol:

Halloween Decor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nightmare Before Christmas Urn & Mickey Jack-o-Lantern candle holder.
    (Both purchased at World of Disney.)

and last but not least...
    Assorted Figurines

[​IMG]

I actually found this vintage Bambi ceramic set at an estate sale this morning!
    Isn't it DARLING?​

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  25. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Ooh! I almost forgot. I also have the cutest watch in the history of the world. :)

[​IMG]

My mom gave it to me last Hanukkah. It's got Mickey and Minnie on the face, as you can see, holding hands, and it says "Love."

But here's the best part... When you press the button on the side,
    it plays the tune of The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand!" :hsd:​