Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

Cute!!! My mom has a watch kind of like that, but it just has Mickey and his arm are the watch hands, and when you press the buttons on the side they move around to the tune of the Mickey Mouse March, then go back in place once it's done =)

Also!! I got a Belle Animator's Collection doll today!!! Yay!!! All I have let to get now are Ariel, Rapunzel, and Aurora!!! (That I want at least)

2. fireheadfred

fireheadfred RedBaron &Girl with magic hair

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

reminder to make a cribs style video when my stuff is all unpacked

3. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

4. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Yes!! Is your Mom's watch a "Lorus" too? My watch does the same thing with the hands jumping around to the music. :)

Did you take any pictures of your new doll? You should totally post them! I'm not a doll collector, but that toddler Belle is sooo precious.

5. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

It is a Lorus watch!!! I don't have a personal picture of it, but I found one online of the same watch. My discription was a bit off, but I hadn't seen the watch for like 10 years, so my memory was off =P
    [​IMG]

And here are my pictures of Belle!!!
    [​IMG]

Here she is with Jasmine and Mulan, I am keeping them in their boxes for my future children =)
    [​IMG]

Also a random Alice in Wonderland stick was on her box o_O (I'm leaving it there)
    [​IMG]

And my latest edition to my Lithographs collection, Peter Pan!
    [​IMG]

6. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Your dolls are beautiful!! I just got those lithographs too; I love them!

i think Disney Store uses those stickers (Alice in Wonderland, etc.), to mark different shipments. I just got a box from the Disney Store today filled with merchandise that were all marked with a "Dumbo" sticker.

7. AgentOfAnarchy

AgentOfAnarchy This Button Wants To Fly

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I've got some bits coming, then I will share my hercules collection. Everyones collections are so beautiful!

8. fireheadfred

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

i own alot more but its in storage still but here is some of my tangled items!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

=) Thanks!!! I don't know if you saw my previous posts, but the rest of my collection can be seen/read about ther. I also have Disney Scene it, which I had completely forgotten about until now.

Huh, how weird, I never had one of those stockers before

10. LiliMay

LiliMay Little Mermaid Collector

Rating - 100%
    41   0   1

That life sized key blade brought a tear to my eye. Omg <3

11. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

Hahaha thanks my best friend gave me that for my birthday a few years ago. It's even made entirely out of metal (Steel I think, but I'm not sure) Hahaha once I have enough money I'm gonna pay back the favor and get her a lifesized metal Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda =P

12. Jazzy B Bunny

Jazzy B Bunny Hakuna Matata

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Some of my lion king plush.
    [​IMG]

13. Mermaid's_grotto

Mermaid's_grotto aka Damu

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Hollie, love the plush doll, backpack and Rapunzel Pez!

Jazzy B, I remember that giant Lion King! However did you get him home? :lol:

14. Jazzy B Bunny

Jazzy B Bunny Hakuna Matata

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Umm he's like 30kg and I had him delivered haha! He stands at 5ft tall! :D Fills my whole room pretty much!

15. jmg287

jmg287 New Member

0   0   0

My collection is pretty small compared to most of the ones I've seen posted. My friend bought me the singing Ariel doll in the pink dress for Christmas and after that I started buying more. I just bought the Animators' Collection Ariel doll from disneystore.com. It should be delivered tomorrow.

Anyway, here's my collection so far:

[​IMG]

16. sailresi

sailresi New Member

0   0   0

LOVE this Thread :)

17. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

OMG, I love this:

[​IMG]

18. sailresi

sailresi New Member

0   0   0

Wow!!!
    I nearly got an heart attack, when I saw this one.
    First I thought there is a real person in the back :lol:
    Then it felt just creepy :squint:

[​IMG]

19. tinkerbell20

tinkerbell20 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

OMG!! I love those posters!! Where are they from???? I have to track them down! :)

20. fireheadfred

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

its a banner :) my friend worked at my local cinema and i was begging her for a BIIIIG poster from the main floor, it got ripped and battered and she surprised me with these instead! they are really big i have a photo of them hanging:
    [​IMG]

21. tht303

tht303 Member

0   0   0

Hi,

Alot of my stuff is packed in boxes until we moved to our new house but here is what I do have out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. jane0o7

jane0o7 New Member

0   0   0

Here is my snowglobe (and others mixed in!) collection!

My Mulan shelf!
    [​IMG]

Beauty and the Beast snowglobes- I love them all, but my favorite is the far right with her and 'Adam' and the stained glass lighting up!
    [​IMG]

Various princesses- I wish they had made a more detailed snowglobe for Tangled and had music for the Princess and the Frog one...
    [​IMG]

Cinderella, Peter Pan and Ariel- I loved this Little Mermaid snowglobe because the details of the grotto inside is amazing!
    [​IMG]

Pinocchio, Wonderful World of Disney and Snow White
    [​IMG]

Villains Fortune Telling, European Villains and Nightmare Before Christmas - love that this snowglobe is based on Christmastown! :)
    [​IMG]

Aladdin Pedestal, Hercules Urn, European Hunchback and Aladdin Hourglass
    [​IMG]

2010 JC Penney (went to Disneyland in 2010 and my boyfriend's mom got this for me!) Ratatouille and Disney World mini
    [​IMG]

Rescuers, Hawaiian Roller Coaster Stitch, Lilo & Stitch, Lilo & Stitch Limited Edition
    [​IMG]

Three Caballeros and Emperor's New Groove mini (I couldn't believe when I found this one, I had never seen an Emperor's New Groove snowglobe and that's one of my favorite movies)
    [​IMG]

23. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Active Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Jane, I absolutely love your snowglobe collection!!!

24. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Hi guys, so I finally got my collection out and took photos of them, I know it is not as extensive as some of the other son here but I only started collecting around August last year and have been limiting it to limited edition merchandise. Anyway I hope you guys like it! Sorry in advance for all the pics and I have never uploaded pics before so I hope this works! :D

[​IMG]
    Disney Limited Edition Dolls by polaris hd, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Disney Limited Edition Dolls 2 by polaris hd, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Disney Designer Dolls by polaris hd, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Disney Designer Dolls 2 by polaris hd, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Toy Story Round Up Gang Collection by polaris hd, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    DSC_8835 by polaris hd, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Limited Edition China Doll by polaris hd, on Flickr

i have more pics but figured if I posted them all on here it would be a it of an overkill. You can check out the rest of my pics on http://flic.kr/ps/2raeaL

hope you enjoy my collection as much as I do!

25. Tarnation

Tarnation Member

0   0   0

Love your collection Polaris - I'm even more in awe that you collected this since August of last year! Completely in love with your Snow.
    Thanks for sharing :)