Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Thanks Tarnation, I am pretty proud of my collection, hence the photos. It was a long process getting them all but it eventually paid off!

2. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

I just got Rapunzel and Ariel from the Animator's collection today!!! I only have Aurora left to go before I have all the ones I want!! Even better since I got all of them on a discounted price and with $20 off coupons and reimbursement gift cards from Disney Store for my LE Cinderella dolls' shoes I only paid $25 for all of them out of my own pocket and I have 5

3. disneykellyb

disneykellyb New Member

0   0   0

Hi! This is my first post here!! My name is Ariel. I enjoy seeing everybody's collection!! I am currently not living in the states so i don't get to go to disneystore to get all the latest stuffs all the time. Here are some of my collections (most of my old stuffs are in my old house in the states and probably already gone.....=((. Here are the my collections in my new home. Some of them are from Japan and UK. most of them are from disneystore.com. Enjoy!! (oh and my favorite princesses are ariel, jasmine and belle so u'll see plenty of their stuffs~ ^^)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. disneykellyb

disneykellyb New Member

0   0   0

Here are some more of my ariel stuffs
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. jennisney

jennisney Princess Collector c:

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

When I return to university in 2 weeks I'm going to photograph my collection :)! It's not that large because I only properly started collecting last summer! SO I unfortunately missed all the beautiful dolls, I also only recently started collecting dolls too, i'm currently longing for a pocahontas designer doll, I cant bring myself to spend £100 on one at the moment though! I'm also searching for a Pocahontas singing doll, for a reasonable price, as they sold out before I could get my hands on one!

Edit!!! I just got the Singing doll on Amazon for £20, more then I wanted to pay, but I believe that is about how much they cost originally? I looked on Disneystore USA and the cinderella one is about $30 I think! So I think I got an Okay deal on the doll :)! Can't wait for her to get here ^_^!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  6. Anya

Anya Member

0   0   0

I'm only looking Aurora and Snow White from this set, as I already have Belle. My problem is the lack of storage space I have for them, there isn't enough space in my display case for the Animator dolls or even the Designer Villains, to be stored in their boxes upwards.

7. jennisney

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I have the same problem, they're just too big!! I have Belle and Pocahontas. I'd really love a Merida one, although not technically an animator doll, she fits with the line perfectely and she's £15 at disneystore at the moment...hmm...i hope they keep her on discount a little longer because I'd like to see what Pin is planned for release after the Tarzan one, then I can use my free delivery code for her :) I really want the Pocahontas Kidada necklace too, in the little box! I'm going to convince my boyfriend to get me it for my birthday hehe :)

8. AgentOfAnarchy

AgentOfAnarchy This Button Wants To Fly

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

the hercules side of my room
    [​IMG]
    I know the image isnt amazingly clear so this is what is there:-
    Top row has 3 canvases displaying hercules pins
    2nd row is the complete series of mattel figures, heroes hercules figure and meg doll.
    3rd row has a statue of hercules holding a watch, my DA auctions spinner pin framed, olympus playset, handheld game, plate, hydra snowglobe, the box has a stained glass piece im having a hard time displaying, anouther plate, i wont say i'm in love snowglobe, kingdom hearts hades figure, meg figure, hydra mcdonalds figure, propin pin set, hades statue and watch, teenage hercules figure and itty bitty hercules.

. also not shown is jewlerry, jacket and a shirt.

Here is a close up of the hydra snowglobe zapped to me by rasputin.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  9. jennisney

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Lovely Collection ^_^! I especially love the snowglobe!!

10. Sanzoline

Sanzoline Member

0   0   0

Unfortunately I don't have room to display them yet either =/ They are in my closet right now with my Katniss Everdeen barbie

11. jennisney

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

[​IMG]

So here is my Pocahontas collection <3

I am so proud of it, even though its small ^_^! I also have a doll waiting for me in America. And a duvet cover on my bed and a framed lithograph from when I was younger :)

12. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

That's an amazing and pretty impressive Pocahontas collection Jennisey and I think what makes it even more impressive is that it is a collection you built over years.

to be honest even though you say it's a small collection Disney does not produce very many Pocahontas merchandise which is such a shame as she really is an amazing character so in all fairness to your collection whilst it make look like a small collection it is actually quite an impressive Pocahontas one. Hopefully Disney will release more merch and eventually a LE of Pocahontas to help your collection grow! :)

13. jennisney

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

thank you :D! Yes it's such a shame :( she deserves so much more recognition and merchandise! I hope in 2015 when it's her films anniversary they'll release a LE doll of her :D! But I doubt they will since they didnt release one of Mulan :c!

I am always looking on ebay for new pieces for my collection :D it's like a disease :lol: I also collect BATb and when I have my collection set up in my room I will post a photo ^_^!

14. cocosianelle

cocosianelle Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nice collection you have here, I have to ask is the doll out of the box on the left the one where if you left her in the sun leaves would appear on her dress? I'm pretty sure it looks like it, I had this doll and loved her but in my silly youthful days I played way too much with mine so they are not in the best condition!

15. jennisney

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Yes she is :)! I won her on eBay and I was shocked how good condition he was in! I also had her when I was younger and her hair was so knotty :lol:

16. Menne

Menne Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Woow! I love how you have the 17" dolls lined up, they look amazing together.

17. DRJ1828

DRJ1828 Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

My Desktop Disney Doll Display - Vanessa Joins the 17'' LE Dolls - 2013-06-22

Replacing the Lone Ranger doll is my newly acquired Vanessa doll, from The Little Mermaid Deluxe Doll Gift Set. As the human form of Ursula, she is lovely and seductively evil. She has pale purple skin, big violet eyes, dark brown hair, purple dress and golden shell necklace. She fits right in behind the purple and pink Carrie Williams doll from Monsters University's PNK Sorority. The rest of my dolls are mostly 17'' LE Disney Princess dolls, and are once more all female.
    All are deboxed except for the long-lashed Wedding Rapunzel, who I have kept boxed. The dolls are by the Disney Store unless otherwise indicated:

1st row
    - Carrie Williams 11'' Doll (from Monsters University)
    - China Girl Limited Edition 19'' doll (from Oz The Great and Powerful)
    - China Girl 14'' doll by Tollytots (from Oz)
    - China Girl 4'' mini doll by Tollytots (from Oz)
    - Celebration Merida Limited Edition 18'' doll (from Brave)
    2nd row
    - Vanellope Von Schweetz Talking 12'' doll (from Wreck-It Ralph)
    - Vanessa 12'' doll (from The Little Mermaid)
    - Sergeant Calhoun Limited Edition 17'' doll (from Wreck-It Ralph)
    - Cinderella Limited Edition 18'' doll
    3rd row
    - Snow White Limited Edition 17'' doll
    - Belle Limited Edition 17'' doll (from Beauty and the Beast)
    - Wedding Rapunzel Limited Edition 17'' doll (from Tangled Ever After, boxed)

[​IMG]
    Desktop Disney Doll Display - Vanessa Joins the 17'' LE Dolls - 2013-06-22 by drj1828, on Flickr

18. tony609

tony609 Member

0   0   0

My Disney Room Post #1

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG] Hope I don't take up to much space with these pics. I hope you guys like them.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  19. tony609

tony609 Member

0   0   0

My Disney Room Post #2

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

20. tony609

tony609 Member

0   0   0

My Disney Room Post #3

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] Belle and Rapunzel are my two FAVE Princess's. I still like them all but these are the two I like best. I am just now in the last few months getting into Princess. I have always been into Toy Story, Mickey (the fab 5)..and just my Disney memory trinkets... like my Gaston mug from Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland. I also have a few pins on the shelf's. and on about 4 lanyards on the door. I collect the Sorcerer hat WDI character pins. The Disney Characters wearing the Sorcere hat. That's pretty much it and the MNSSHP pins..and occasionally a pin I like here or there.

21. tony609

tony609 Member

0   0   0

My Disney Room Post #4

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] I have just gotten into the Precious Moments dolls. I bought these 4 in May on my WDW trip. I am picking up a few more on my trip this fall for sure. My room has changed a bit since pics were taken but not much. Yesterday I added another shelf of Smurf toys under the existing one. A few other minor changes. I want the new Fairy tale dolls, Small World Dolls, the new Toddler Animators dolls and the new 12" Ariel collection..At least I am going to try for Eric to match my Ariel pre-order. I think I am removing the shelving (small black ones by the TV and the TV unit, and putting floor to ceiling shelf's..like the others in Mickey red and Black.I am running out of room :) . I even have a few things stored, but not much. I eventually want to paint the wall behind the bed eith Mickey red or Yellow and replace the tan doll shelf with an accent color to match the painted wall...All in good time though.

22. visionsfantasmic

visionsfantasmic Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

So adding to my collection is this amazing custom marquee job my dad finished for me and I'm so happy about it!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

It looks amazing in person. And in case anyone wanted to know, I received the styrofoam and plastic part of the marquee from my friend who got it from a theatre, and my dad mounted it on a piece of wood with teal fabric behind and then customized the bow and arrow underneath it. I absolutely adore it. <3

23. Haunted_Beauty07

Haunted_Beauty07 Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

This is a cool Thread. I will have to take a picture of my Sleeping Beauty collection.

24. ElysionsPrincess

ElysionsPrincess Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

That...is one of the absolute coolest things I have ever seen.

25. agrimmending

agrimmending Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOVE that Brave Marquee!