Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Aveen2010, Jan 30, 2011.

1. LittleDeer

LittleDeer New Member

0   0   0

wauw lovely

2. Tinkerboy

Tinkerboy Pixie Power

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

How have I missed this thread? I love looking at other's collections. I'll have to take and add pics of mine. I just really started collecting back in Dec. Although Ive been collecting Vinyls here and there since they came out.

3. sharayahlynn

sharayahlynn Lover of Disney Treasures

0   0   0

Wow, everyone has such amazing collections! Mine is kind of all over the place. I'm too lazy to post the photos again (since I just spent nearly two hours taking them and posting them on the Disney Doll Lovers forum), so here is the link to my Disney Flickr album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92900279@N02/sets/72157635475362574/ :)

4. tht303

tht303 Member

0   0   0

So we just moved into our new house and I finally am able to display my collection. I have a lot of pride with this collection because it took so much time and I have alot of my grails. So I'm still not completely done, still need to put up alot of lithograph piccy's and another shelf for my Disney Fairytale Dolls when they arrive, and Eric and Ursula shall go next to Ariel!

Well don't know why it didn't show up hopefully this link works:

https://plus.google.com/photos/1120...ms/5930752311094236369?authkey=CKr-jM-wrLLzHg

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  5. Tinkerboy

Tinkerboy Pixie Power

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Great collection. I love all of your LE dolls, you have so many! I would love to start collecting the Jim Shore stuff and Snowglobes as well.

6. cocosianelle

cocosianelle Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Just wow! I was in awe of your collection anyway but see that you collect precious moments dolls/figures. I've started with a couple so it's nice to see someone else into them. I absolutely adore them, my fav out of my collection is Belle (my favourite princess too) with her rose.

I meant to add - I wish they sold more of these in the UK! Apart from the one we bough in Disney CA they all have to come from eBay.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  7. tht303

tht303 Member

0   0   0

Thanks! :p I have only 2 Jim Shore's of Ariel and Eric. I'm more into the Dolls/snow globes.

Snow globes just makes you happy when you look at it. So many colors, and the music is lovely and just brings back your childhood.

8. LittleMermaidAriel

LittleMermaidAriel Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dito! Your father is very talented! That is stunning!!

9. Bionicgirl1459

Bionicgirl1459 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Everyone! I'm glad i found this thread! I'm trying to figure out how to display all my disney stuff! Hopefully I'll get some good ideas from all your guys photos!

10. believe13

believe13 Member

0   0   0

Holy s***!! That jack canvas print is so flipping awesome!! I'm a huge NBC fan!! Where did you even get something like that?

11. believe13

believe13 Member

0   0   0

@ xbeckyx : I love your nightmare pillows! And I never knew they even made Kingdom Hearts collectibles! That's awesome!

12. believe13

believe13 Member

0   0   0

@ masamune: I love your zero, bambi, and peter pan croc plushies!

13. nsingleton

nsingleton Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Everyone has such excellent collections!!! :D My only collection of Disney is Jessica and it does not consist of too many items as of yet! ;)

14. believe13

believe13 Member

0   0   0

Oh man! This forum is doing horrible things to me. I think I want to start a LE BATB and Bambi collection now...

I think the only good thing about it is that since I only want limited editions it'll force me to collect slowly and not just snatch everything up at once.

I won't be able to afford anything for quite a while though. :(

15. rozereneetje

rozereneetje Member

0   0   0

wow amazing collection:wavey:

16. sharayahlynn

sharayahlynn Lover of Disney Treasures

0   0   0

I got two wonderful new additions to my Disney collection in the mail today! :goofy:

First up is my new WDW photo album. I purchased this for my Disney postcard collection. I have a few postcards in it already from my 2006 Disney trip, but my mom is leaving for Disney on Saturday, and I've instructed her to buy me as many postcards as she can. :D
    [​IMG]
    Photo Album by sharayahlynn, on Flickr

And I also got this adorable WDW cinch bag, which I will be using to carry around my Nook and other items:
    [​IMG]
    Bag by sharayahlynn, on Flickr

17. katelouise

katelouise lunapins on Instagram!

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

[​IMG]

I took a picture the other day of just things I've bought while here in America (about 3 months)..... not too shabby! Working for the mouse has put a serious dent in my savings...

and because she's my favourite princess I can't resist seeing her every once in a while
    [​IMG]

18. Brii59

Brii59 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

wow I just love all those ariel items all together , it's looks so glamorous! I wound up with a lot of ariel stuff as well, funny thing is she isn't my favorite princess , rapunzel is.... But they rarely seems to produce any merchandise for tangled anymore, at least for as far as adult collectibles go.

19. luvdolls

luvdolls Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

LOVE all your Ariel stuff!

20. rozereneetje

rozereneetje Member

0   0   0

wow. falling in love with all of it

21. KailaOceano

KailaOceano New Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    This is all my Disney Related Dolls that I own and collected only this year. I mostly collect from The Little Mermaid and Tangled.
    [​IMG]
    My first limited edition doll set that I ever owned.

Edit:
    [​IMG]
    My Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Ariel and Eric dolls came in today :D

Now I finally have the two sets of dolls I wanted from the collection.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  22. littlestrapunzelpin

littlestrapunzelpin New Member

0   0   0

beautiful collection

23. sharyn

sharyn New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

24. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Great pics Sharyn, welcome to the forum. I like your collection you have definitely displayed them well!

25. sharyn

sharyn New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thankyou Polaris ^^
    it's taken a lot of effort I have to hide some of them in my wardrobe :(
    But this way I can see most of them :p