• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your Favorite Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Favorite Pin
pin33857

If only I can get my hands on this pin (; ____ ; )/

Can I choose a set ? My favorite is the Alice in Wonderland Characters in sorcerer hats. I don't have them all yet, but someday. So far my favorites in my collection are the Caterpillar, and Doormouse.

My MNSSHP pins from this year. They're my first pins, and the first time I'd been to a park in 15 years. Double special!

I don't know if I can pick my favorite between these two:
pin74461
pin96853

The best part of both of these pins are they were both zapped to me.

Even though it is damaged, this pin is my favorite, because I could never find it before and it's the only pin that has any bugs from James and the Giant Peach on it. I'm kind of sad that JatGP doesn't have more pins (only three that I know of), because I really love that movie, especially the bug characters. I wonder what happened to that movie?

pin42059

On mine, some of the enamel on Mr Grasshopper's face is melted (came that way, have no idea what happened to it). If anyone ever finds an undamaged one, I'd really love to buy or trade for it, as it's pretty much my holiest grail at the moment! LE 250 and nowhere to be found!

Never will I get rid of this! As a utk alum when I saw this I had to have it. Such a bitter rivalry! Only if they had a utk vs fl one. That would be another I'd get and never part with!

e276c698b8736210ab9ac85bbfc98290.jpg

That's like choosing your favourite child :p

There's so many Belle pins I love, but id have to go for the Art Neaveau pin! She looks stunning in it <3

I don't know if I can pick my favorite between these two:
pin74461
pin96853

The best part of both of these pins are they were both zapped to me.

That "not all girls wear pink" one is SO COOL.

MzMarie, I get you. I'm trying to find those UF/FSU rivalry pins. Ah, the struggle.

Nick, that is a gorgeous pin! I envy you!

I seriously have way too many favorites. :facepalm:
But I love this thread, so I tried my best to narrow them down.

These are my favorite Figaro pins...

pin75802th72
pin66776th72
pin93759th72
pin87109th72

Some I traded for; some were zaps. Each one has a story. :)
The last one is the only one I know that features both Figaro and Peter Pan (Tink).

These are my favorite Peter Pan pins...

pin72798th72
pin60233th72
pin50658th72
pin72788th72
pin9856th72

A lot of these were zaps, too, from the Grail Slayer and the Averys.
Cubby and the rest of the Lost Boys were my first "grails" - I'll love them forever!

And here are a few misc. favorites, and the reasons why they're special to me -

pin97469th72
pin98376th72
pin80514th72

- Chip & Dale were a gift from my BFF years ago, the day I started pin trading.
- Minnie was the first pin I bought for myself and combines two of my favorite things - Haunted Mansion & Peter Pan (Tick-Tock).
- Taurus represents both my zodiac sign and a favorite children's book (Ferdinand). Also, my first jumbo, and one of my first zaps!
- The BATB Window represents my favorite movie and princess, and it's sentimental because I was at DLR the day it was released.
- The Tangled WTTM is one of my favorite princess pins - and it's extra-special because it was a zap.
- The Chip & Dale as Hook & Smee is another pin that crosses over two of my obsessions, this time Chip & Dale and Peter Pan. <3

Sorry, I hope that wasn't too obnoxious. I promise I'm finished now! :banghead:
(You wouldn't believe how long it took me to narrow it down that much!)

Last edited:
I seriously have way too many favorites. :facepalm:
But I love this thread, so I tried my best to narrow them down.

These are my favorite Figaro pins...

pin75802th72
pin66776th72
pin93759th72
pin87109th72

Some I traded for; some were zaps. Each one has a story. :)
The last one is the only one I know that features both Figaro and Peter Pan (Tink).

These are my favorite Peter Pan pins...

pin72798th72
pin60233th72
pin50658th72
pin72788th72
pin9856th72

A lot of these were zaps, too, from the Grail Slayer and the Averys.
Cubby and the rest of the Lost Boys were my first "grails" - I'll love them forever!

And here are a few misc. favorites, and the reasons why they're special to me -

pin97469th72
pin98376th72
pin80514th72

- Chip & Dale were a gift from my BFF years ago, the day I started pin trading.
- Minnie was the first pin I bought for myself and combines two of my favorite things - Haunted Mansion & Peter Pan (Tick-Tock).
- Taurus represents both my zodiac sign and a favorite children's book (Ferdinand). Also, my first jumbo, and one of my first zaps!
- The BATB Window represents my favorite movie and princess, and it's sentimental because I was at DLR the day it was released.
- The Tangled WTTM is one of my favorite princess pins - and it's extra-special because it was a zap.
- The Chip & Dale as Hook & Smee is another pin that crosses over two of my obsessions, this time Chip & Dale and Peter Pan. <3

Sorry, I hope that wasn't too obnoxious. I promise I'm finished now! :banghead:
(You wouldn't believe how long it took me to narrow it down that much!)

NOT obnoxious! So fun to see people's favorites. I think you have good taste, too! :rock:

I'd have to say it was the Stitch Space Ranger Spin pin I won off eBay when I first started collecting and I didn't even know it was an AP pin til I looked at the back of the pin when it came in the mail and I looked up what the AP stamp meant. I haven't seen the AP version on pinpics yet either.

It was just a cool moment and its one of my favorite pins now.:stitch:

I have 2 pins that are my favorites that will never be traded.

I was sooo sad when The Country Bears left Disneyland. This one pretty much sums it up for me. I spent almost 8 years looking for this of Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet pin. There is only 2 pins of these two and I am happy to say that I own both.
pin68466
pin28268

NOT obnoxious! So fun to see people's favorites. I think you have good taste, too! :rock:

Agreed! Thank you for taking the time to share!

Blambert, I think I have that pin! (The non-AP version, I mean.) It's adorable!

And ksnuggles, "Pooh Happens", that is so great. (Because Pooh is also a bear and eh? ehhhh? Okay I'll hush now.)

I love that Country Bear pin, ksnuggles. I went to Country Bear Jamboree for the first time in WDW in September of this year and loved it. I'm retroactively sad it's gone from DL now. Was that a WDI pin?

I love all of my collections and it's very hard to choose just one,I'll say these 4 and give up even if I need to.
The Jack was first pin I bought at Downtown disney when I visited there first time.Actually it was in mystery box and I could get favorite one from the series with first box. I had no idea about pin trading at that moment,It became my favorite souvenir from that trip!
Also these Elsa,Anna and Olaf are first pins of my new favorite movie which were released in my country(Japan) and I really love these fancy designs as well:)
attachment.php

I love all of my collections and it's very hard to choose just one,I'll say these 4 and give up even if I need to.
The Jack was first pin I bought at Downtown disney when I visited there first time.Actually it was in mystery box and I could get favorite one from the series with first box. I had no idea about pin trading at that moment,It became my favorite souvenir from that trip!
Also these Elsa,Anna and Olaf are first pins of my new favorite movie which were released in my country(Japan) and I really love these fancy designs as well:)
attachment.php

Those are wonderful pins! And Jack looks so adorable there. :)

It's hard to choose, because I love all of my pins... But I would say right now it's my newest pin, it's not rare and not expensive, but I bought it on my trip in Disneyland California and it was my first time visiting the USA and a great vacation, so it remind me of this great time. And I also love Tinks expression :)
1555548_1576922755856878_1690518541703149983_n.jpg

Fantastic thread idea! :bigthumb: This is a very difficult decision for me, there are really quite a few! :lol:

I think out of my current collection, it would have to be Jessica In Brazil for me.

I fell in love with her from the first time I found out she exisited, and it took me nearly two years to acquire her! :hsd:

pin7652th200

He was a Christmas present. This is one of my all time favorite pins. Sleepy is my favorite dwarf and I love the animals sleeping on him.

pin63998th200

My all time favorite pin of Snow White. This is by far my favorite scene in the movie.

pin39952th200

I based one of my dads Christmas present on this pin. Its my favorite pin of Donald Duck and glad I was able to get it for a reasonable price last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back