• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zaini chocolate eggs - Frozen figurines for swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaini chocolate eggs - Frozen figurines for swap

rinnybinks

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm collecting Zaini Chocolate eggs Frozen collection figurines and I have only Sven and the Oaken left to collect, and maybe a couple more trolls (green hair and green/yellow hair).

In exchange I can offer 1 Olaf, 3 Marshmallow men, several yellow-haired trolls, 1 Anna ( winter outfit ), several Elsas ( coronation outfit ).

I.m only looking to swap not to buy since I live in Singapore and it is not practical to transfer small amounts of money overseas.

Cheers,
Reena

P.S. These chocolates are not available in the US.

Good luck!! Let me know if you find the eggs at Choc Spot. Pls take a pic of your collection and post :)

Ooh someone from Saudi Arabia just put up a listing for all 11 Frozen figurines on eBay! Don't know if you are willing to buy the set. (I didn't know that there are three different yellow-haired trolls to collect. They all looked the same to me at first glance!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back