• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap from our local Avatar!

ZAPPED! Zap from our local Avatar!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
As is my wont, I worked out a hefty trade with everyone's favorite element wielding avatar, Mark, and his Madre. My package arrived a yesterday and I was overjoyed at its contents. Especially because of included a zap!!

4bad893665c131b81aee003904eb1ee2.jpg

They guys are so stinking cute! I kept. Going back and forth on whether I wanted to hunt for these, but I have to draw the line SOMEWHERE with my collections, so I just couldn't justify it. But now, Mark took that anguish from me and zapped it along! :D

Thank you Mark! I absolutely love them. :3 thanks for always taking care of me and being one of my best pin pals. :D

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back