• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap from summerskin!

ZAPPED! Zap from summerskin!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
@summerskin is getting herself into online trading and I’m so happy we were able to make a quick and easy trade! I finally am able to add dumbo with the blue vial to my collection AS WELL AS another Pin!

She included a beautiful postcard of an elephant (I was like how did she know I loved elephants?! And then I remembered dumbo hahahahaha oops). There was also some candy, which I’ll share with my fiancé, and stickers! She noticed another pin were in my wants and she zapped me the retro Disneyland pin of the mermaid and submarine! I just thought it was a cool pin, but now it’s making me want to consider the whole set!

0914b94736e33b10eae1b2545fb03291.jpg

Thank you for the zap and all the goodies! I look forward to trading with you again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back