• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by a bunch of Awesome people!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by a bunch of Awesome people!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I'm not sure what to say...I've been sick for a while and have not been on the forum much, so I was shocked to see a package come in the mail as well as a card with two pins!

What in the world happened???? All these people thought of me? Then signed and mailed such a special card and gift to me?

Talk about a blubbering mess! How sweet is this? I cannot get over how sweet this is! I can't even think of adequate words!!!!

Thank you so very much everyone....

Docfish2u
BabyDawn
Dawny
Renee
Handa
Maleficient913
Bertrand Russell

Totally sweet bunch of people! This cheered me up so much and I LOVE Winnie the Pooh!!!

Much love & Gratitude my friends!

Vicki

Sorry to hear your not feeling good but Zaps like that should perk you right up!! :wiggle:

Isn't Dawny sweet!!!! :lol: Glad to hear you are feeling better Vicki!

You may not remember volunteering for this madness, but it is part of the PODH Zap it Forward thread ... http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?40949-A-PODH-Zap-it-Forward-has-BEGUN!!! And who knew that a Piece of Dawny had healing powers!! :dunno:

Now you get to pick someone else from the list on post #2 in the thread, add a little "Dawny" nugget to the card and send it on! :hsd:

Last edited:
Nothing like the sentiment "suck it hard" to make you feel better, right? That Dawny always knows what to say! :lol: I'm sorry you've been sick, but glad that the zap cheered you up. Congrats!

Back