• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zapped by an Owl ... I mean Emrys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zapped by an Owl ... I mean Emrys

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
While I was in Texas I noticed that the Squirrlin Ltd was released and knew my friend Merlin would need it. Luckily I was able to acquire one and part of the trade was for him to send Owl. Little did I know that he was going to have Archimedes/Owl send along a Merlin Zap! Merlin and I share a similar passion for SitS and are on a mutual look out for others Grails. Thank you again my friend! Love my new pins!!

1cb6b69a29e2d45ab77ebb65d976b6b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, when Merlin sends and Owl, he must do his best to make it more like Archimedes. ;P Glad you like it, my friend! Always a pleasure trading with you! <3

P.S. - Jasmine Hand-Turkey will forever be on my fridge. It's one of my most favorite things ever. Hahah!

~Merlin

I mean, when Merlin sends and Owl, he must do his best to make it more like Archimedes. ;P Glad you like it, my friend! Always a pleasure trading with you! <3

P.S. - Jasmine Hand-Turkey will forever be on my fridge. It's one of my most favorite things ever. Hahah!

~Merlin

We need a "like/Love" button. Thanks Merlin. The little princess smiled and said "Cool" when I told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back