• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Ann! :O

ZAPPED! Zapped by Ann! :O

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Today I received a trade I have been expecting with AddictedToAlicePins (Ann), but when I opened the package:

c0d158f46e6ce58b5f0fe85d6c420fde.gif

I was so surprised! She Zapped me three Lion King ornamental figurines! They look so cool, I love the unique poses each of them have. They all went on the desk in my room as soon as I finished doing my happy dance (which mainly consists of rapid hand motions and lots of kicking).

Thank you so much for the note as well, Ann. ^_^ Now we can say that we've officially traded. :p

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

How about a little Gif analogy.

eaad4bd84b6eefd4b166038663d9ac57.gif

Merlin, you're Rafiki, and Ann and I are Simba. ;P

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Eh, own it, my brutha. We soooooooo cuuuutttttee.

They're Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments. I'm thinking they're from 1994, but I'm not sure. I'm glad you like them. And sorry I couldn't witness the happy dance. :D

Back