• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Counselor! (couldn't think of anything more clever...)

ZAPPED! Zapped by Counselor! (couldn't think of anything more clever...)

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
A few days ago, I got a big box from Counselor and was wondering what was going on... We had literally been messaging each other all day and he never mentioned it...

So I cracked it open and was stunned to find a freaking amazing Zap!!

c09eb34bf5d5af34df6a0b214b06d131.jpg

This booger sent me the entire box set of these Pin-Tiquities pins! He noticed how excited I was to get Donald last week so he wanted to just send the rest (and couldn't bear to break up the set...). So he just sent me the whole stinkin thing. Like it's just somethin to do!

26d5488e4178831d837b81edf4b1d278.jpg

These things are just too cool. For real! And the box is utterly stunning. <3

Thank you so much, Counselor!! I tell you this all the time, but you're far too good to me. :3 but watch you, you might enacted the PHARAOH'S ZAP CURSE!!

ff49e9be66d6bfeb0860b8d211e551ad.gif

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Like I said, it was either Zap it, or let it lie around the house collecting dust and unappreciated. I knew you would do none of those :) enjoy my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back