• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Damienspins!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Damienspins!

GreyWyvern

Figment Fan Since '84
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I was in WDW in January and picked up the new 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea PODH pin for trade with Damien specifically in mind. I also had a Good Dinosaur pin he was looking for.

We agreed on a trade for 2017 New Years Stitch, Figment 2015 and a mystery pack pin. Imagine my surprise when they arrived with two friends! :D

20170201.jpg

Mowgli in Kaa's coils and Mr. Incredible! Thanks so much for the great zap, Damien!

Actually, you've done me a big favour. My niece and nephew were also with me in WDW and I got them started on pin-trading while we were there. I wanted to get them follow-up pins for their birthdays later this summer. The New Years Stitch was perfect for my niece, but I was not sure what to give my nephew. I think he'll adore the Mr. Incredible pin!

Thanks again for your amazing generosity, Damien. I definitely owe you one. :)

:fig:

Back