• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Kmargo!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Kmargo!!!

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hello ladies and gents. With the new release of the Gaston and Mrs. Potts PTDs, I have been really aching to get the previous PTDs that go along with them. I already have them all except Gaston and Chip. Today at DLR I was looking through Ken's (Kmargo) book and saw the Chip PTD. "OMG, I need that one" I told him. He said "For being so kind and helping me with my signature, you can just have him." I was like :eek2: Thank you, thank you, thank you, that really made my day! You're awesome :hug:

Hello ladies and gents. With the new release of the Gaston and Mrs. Potts PTDs, I have been really aching to get the previous PTDs that go along with them. I already have them all except Gaston and Chip. Today at DLR I was looking through Ken's (Kmargo) book and saw the Chip PTD. "OMG, I need that one" I told him. He said "For being so kind and helping me with my signature, you can just have him." I was like :eek2: Thank you, thank you, thank you, that really made my day! You're awesome :hug:

You're so welcome, nice to finally meet you in person.

You're so welcome, nice to finally meet you in person.

So kind of him, congrats hun! :D

Thanks so much :)

Awwww!! I have a gaston if u need him...extra :)
Ooooo, I will have to take you up on that. I'm so excited. I will come up with something to trade for him.

Wow congrats chip looks so adorable

He is super cute, I love him.

Congrats!!

Thank you.

That was so sweet of him. It was nice to finally met Ken. Such a nice guy. Congrats Erin.

Thanks mom, love you.

It is so nice to read these. I love seeing how great this community is to each other. What a wonderful zap for a great person. Kmargo what a wonderful thing to do. Congratulations on a beautiful pin.

Back