• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Merlin and Speedway!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Merlin and Speedway!

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thursday I received a much needed surprise package from Merlin! When I opened the package I found some wonderful Zaps for me and my Mom along with something from Speedwaystar1. :)

Merlin zapped me the full set of the mask Lion King musical pins! :D
d37c87361819c116b6d2e6aaaa4f7a5f.jpg

I really love the songs in the Lion King movies, but I always felt like there could have been more song, and maybe some could be better. (I'm looking at you Upendi) That's one of the reasons why I really like the musical, and Scar's song is especially amazing in that. This pin set has been super hard for me to get my hands on though, so thank you so much Merlin! :D

He also Zapped my Mom this Belle pin:
e43e814ee09036bcc827aedbeee6572d.jpg

She's really in love with this pin. She said it looks so much better in person and it's never coming off her board. XD

Finally, I have a Zap from Speedwaystar1 (The card on the right)
3dfc9b83742d27db505e887664753534.jpg

David sent this to me as a thanks for helping with the BATB event, but I have to say; he really helped make it happen this year. Thank you David. :) (We still need to work out that trade, I'm sorry I'm so slow XD)

Thank you both so much, it's been a long few weeks, and I still have a lot of work to do over my spring break. So this really helped me take my mind off things. :D

a09a28116c81e19b7632ddf833d86077.gif

Wow! I didn't know the musical had pins. It was a great show when I watched it a long time ago. Also, that Belle/BatB art is soo nice! Love it! Congrats!

You're so welcome, dude. :3 you're a gem here on dpf and certainly deserve it. :D

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You're very welcome :)
I've been fortunate enough to see the Lion King a couple of times in London , the second time I managed to attend a Q&A with the costume design team pre-show .
I'm still trying to get back to London to see Aladdin

Love the Lion King musical set! Never seen the set before. Here in the Netherlands is the Lion King the musical, hope to go see it later this year, only thing I don't like is that the songs are in Dutch and not English (my first language is Dutch but watch all my movies in English, I hate Disney movies in Dutch haha)
Glad you got the zap at a well needed time, it always gives you a boost :)
Congrats on the beautiful zap! :D

Love the Lion King musical set! Never seen the set before. Here in the Netherlands is the Lion King the musical, hope to go see it later this year, only thing I don't like is that the songs are in Dutch and not English (my first language is Dutch but watch all my movies in English, I hate Disney movies in Dutch haha)
Glad you got the zap at a well needed time, it always gives you a boost :)
Congrats on the beautiful zap! :D

Speaking two languages is pretty amazing! :D

Back