• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mermaid's_grotto (Amanda!) :D Nakoma and Gaston!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mermaid's_grotto (Amanda!) :D Nakoma and Gaston!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi all! :D

So, Amanda (Mermaid's_grotto), was kind enough to assist me in getting the Brave DLRP Mother's Day pin! From the moment I first saw the art of the pin, I knew I had to have it. (I literally gasped and teared up when the flier was put out!). I had never tried to get a DLRP pin before, and as a bit worried about hunting it down. A few other members offered a helping hand, and I was so grateful for that! However Amanda messaged me saying we could do a trade, and financially, this was most appealing! :D She got the pin for me before we even found something to trade from me in return, so that was very nice of her to do! Finally, she saw two Little Mermaid doll dresses on eBay, and the seller said it would cost $54 to ship them to the UK...lol what. So I purchased them for her! An interesting, different trade than we are used to I think! Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to get the dresses out yet :facepalm: But tomorrow is the day!! I'm so sorry for the wait Amanda!

Anyways! I already received her package *insert more facepalming and me being embarrassed here*. I opened it up and was surprised at what I saw inside!!

1004597_565128140203932_927078335_n.jpg

The Gaston is interesting, its more of a pin you would put on clothing. I just may wear it every day of my life.

And her awesome Pocahontas note paper!

227428_565130220203724_1362830496_n.jpg

She has the prettiest, tiniest handwriting I have ever seen!!

Thank you so much for the amazing zaps Amanda! I'm sorry I'm so slow ;-;

This is how I keep looking at the pins:

tumblr_mn6wsdllNA1rtmkupo8_250.gif

Back