• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mmiano!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mmiano!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
I finally moved completely over to my parents house to find a wonderful package from Mmiano waiting for me! She sent me one of my favorite and most creative pins from MTR!
pin55271th200

I can't believe she sent this generous gift to me, canoe? Thank you so much! I hope to participate in next year's canoe races at WDW, so this will motivate me to train!

I finally moved completely over to my parents house to find a wonderful package from Mmiano waiting for me! She sent me one of my favorite and most creative pins from MTR!
pin55271th200

I can't believe she sent this generous gift to me, canoe? Thank you so much! I hope to participate in next year's canoe races at WDW, so this will motivate me to train!

You're welcome!! I saw it on your signature and decided to make it my goal to find that pin and zap it to you. :)

Back