• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped By My Weird Wizard Friend! :D

ZAPPED! Zapped By My Weird Wizard Friend! :D

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey everyone! :D

Merlin and I had agreed to help each other out when the Disney Film Mystery Set came out last month. I would give him any that went to his collection and vise versa.

When I went to Disneyland DTD didn't have any film pins available! Merlin was kind enough to Zap me the LK pins he had anyway though! :D
4d753fbebbb13c9dc466f8d82cb63f81.jpg

Simba on Pride rock was on my hat all throughout finals week! ^_^
I'm currently trying to convince Mom to let me wear it on Saturday for my Graduation, but that's an uphill battle. XD

Thank you so much Merlin! Boths Zaps will be heading to the LK board tonight! :D

I am in full support wearing the pin for graduation. XD please relay to Madre. ;P

Enjoy bro! And congrats! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dooo it! Wear the pin! I walked at my HS grad (at a catholic school no less) with my sunglasses on and my spiked jewelry. Now I photograph graduations and always enjoy the unique ways people dress up the boring cap and gown.

Back