• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Nate!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Nate!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Milk my Duds! (You knew that was coming, right Nate?) :D I got a package today! Inside was a Mickey Christmas card with a wonderful message in it from Nate, who is definitely one of my best friends on here, even though we haven't traded before (we both have pretty focused collections, so it makes it difficult to zap each other too! :lol: ). AND ALSO! A box of Milk Duds. Which of course is very appreciated as its a reference to one of my favourite lines from King Candy. And we all know King Candy is my favourite right? Right!

Thank you Nate! You are awesome! Happy Holidays!

Sorry no pics as we're currently going through a sort out of the house and there is stuff everywhere! :lol:

Nate ,mentioned he sent those to you today on the phone when I chatted with him earlier,do not eat them all at once
congrats ...I cannot have those ,they stick to my teethies..lol

Nate got me too! :) he sent a cute christmas card with a note and a Mickey icon card sticker... which my daughters promptly stole. lol I was wondering if he sent christmas cards to other folks!

Kristine,he sent me a nice Mickey card and a sticker and pin too,I have a scrapper pin back and going to make a lapel pin out of the sticker

Yay Emma!!!! :bigthumb: I am so very happy that you received it! That was quite fast actually!!! :like: You are one of my best friends around here too!!! I adore you! :D I just wish I could have managed to send you more! :sad: It is quite hard to zap you! :lol: If I would have had the money, you would have been getting a Jim Shore Mad Hatter for Christmas...maybe one day soon though! :x: Would be amazing if he did a King Candy or Turbo statue...I would so find a way to get it for you!!! Happy Holidays, though I am sure I will be talking to you before they are here! :poke:

Nate got me too! :) he sent a cute christmas card with a note and a Mickey icon card sticker... which my daughters promptly stole. lol I was wondering if he sent christmas cards to other folks!

I wasn't even thinking!!! :facepalm: I should have sent stickers for the girls too!!! :banghead:

To answer you question though, I sent out a total of 18 cards to my DPF family, FOR NOW, one of which was to my SS recipient! :D I need to find time to get to the store, and more of you will be getting them from me too! ;) The box ended up empty too fast! :lol:

Thanks everyone!

Yay Emma!!!! :bigthumb: I am so very happy that you received it! That was quite fast actually!!! :like: You are one of my best friends around here too!!! I adore you! :D I just wish I could have managed to send you more! :sad: It is quite hard to zap you! :lol: If I would have had the money, you would have been getting a Jim Shore Mad Hatter for Christmas...maybe one day soon though! :x: Would be amazing if he did a King Candy or Turbo statue...I would so find a way to get it for you!!! Happy Holidays, though I am sure I will be talking to you before they are here! :poke:

Yikes! You don't have to buy me anything that expensive. :eek: But yes it would be amazing if he made a King Candy or Turbo... or maybe Cy-Bug King Candy. :D As I am trying to be a King Candy completist I'd need to get that. :lol: And thanks again!

Back