• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Norlando and Bjean

ZAPPED! Zapped by Norlando and Bjean

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I got zapped by 2 lovely members!
First I got zapped by Norlando319(sorry don't know the numbers lol) I joined the pick and list game and choose his Elsa pin from the booster set and he zapped met with the Olaf and Arendelle castle pin from the booster set!
Thank you so much, Nick! :D

I also got zapped in Rocke01 game with a spot and BJean sent me a PM after the game she zapped me with the spot! Thank you so much!

Thanks to both of you for brightnen up my days :D

You are very kind Rachel! You, dear one, are an inspiration to us all!! Wishing you great joy, happiness, love and good health! And sending you lots and lots of pixie dust and prayers!! Hugs!! *bjr

Back