• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped By PoohLady5!!

ZAPPED! Zapped By PoohLady5!!

Sami

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So my first auction was really great, but could it have gotten better... YES!!!!!!

I picked Poohlady5 for her bid of all these wonderful NBC pins *is working on shrine* and inside was a zap!!! These HM CandyCorn pins are so cool!!!
230ba7fe9b8e53c0de46621fe5f49ecf.jpg

I don't know if anyone else knows this.. But hidden Mickey's are one of my favorite kinds of pins, paired with NBC how could it get any better?!?!

Thank you so much @Poohlady5!!! This was a really cool and unexpected zap! ^_____^

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Congrats! Your haul looks super good and I love hidden mickeys too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an awesome batch of pins! Those HMs are sooooooo hard to find (non-scrapped). Congrats!

The CandyCorn series is a really awesome series of HM's, when I opened them I was like "whaaaaaaaa?!?! No way!!"
This is probably how I looked opening it:
f26263f15b8d78ed6b4bce9874696d91.gif

It was so nice of her to send those from her collection, I know they're hard to find non scrapped. ^____^

@pretty_omi Riiight? It felt like a haul opening the bag up, the mini pins are super cool, makes me want a mini board now lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back