• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rachel (mickeymousje)!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rachel (mickeymousje)!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I got a little package in the mail today from the amazing Rachel (mickeymousje)! Rachel recently saw that I was missing a few pins to complete my 3D vinylmation collection, and she zapped me with two of the ones that I was missing!

Rachel, thank you so much, these are great!! I'm getting so close, I smell it!! These will go into the shadowbox with the others shortly!!

photo1_zps49ff016e.jpg

Rachel is one of the sweetest people I have never met. She is amazing!!! Congratulations on that awesome zap. How many more do you still need? Which ones do you still need?

Rachel is one of the sweetest people I have never met. She is amazing!!! Congratulations on that awesome zap. How many more do you still need? Which ones do you still need?

I need 13 more. I had a trade set up for like 3-4 of them on PP but it fell through... I put a link under my siggy with a group I set up indicating the ones I'm missing. I'm not in hot pursuit though, they'll come in time (plus, it helps to have some easier to trade for pins on the wants list -- it's not always all about the LE 25 pins, heh!!)

I need 13 more. I had a trade set up for like 3-4 of them on PP but it fell through... I put a link under my siggy with a group I set up indicating the ones I'm missing. I'm not in hot pursuit though, they'll come in time (plus, it helps to have some easier to trade for pins on the wants list -- it's not always all about the LE 25 pins, heh!!)

You goober, why didn't you say something about your trade falling through. You know I have some of these. Having just checked your list I am afraid to tell you that you will probably never be a completest. That DLRP cloud one is really hard. I tried to find it for a friend here and I offered some really good pins and got no replies. Good luck on your hunt!!!

You goober, why didn't you say something about your trade falling through. You know I have some of these. Having just checked your list I am afraid to tell you that you will probably never be a completest. That DLRP cloud one is really hard. I tried to find it for a friend here and I offered some really good pins and got no replies. Good luck on your hunt!!!

Well, I'm assuming the trade fell through -- its not like the person said no, we were actually ready to confirm, I think... but I haven't heard back from them after multiple attempts to communicate. Maybe I'll hear back when I least expect it, haha.

As for the DLRP one, I'll be patient! I'll find it eventually. When it's the last one I'm missing, I'll search for it more intensely!! As for finding it for a friend -- are you saying there is someone else around here that is a close to completist of 3D vinyls?? That would be pretty awesome!!

Well, I'm assuming the trade fell through -- its not like the person said no, we were actually ready to confirm, I think... but I haven't heard back from them after multiple attempts to communicate. Maybe I'll hear back when I least expect it, haha.

As for the DLRP one, I'll be patient! I'll find it eventually. When it's the last one I'm missing, I'll search for it more intensely!! As for finding it for a friend -- are you saying there is someone else around here that is a close to completist of 3D vinyls?? That would be pretty awesome!!

Yes, I was able to help him get the last several he needed, all except that one. Not for lack of trying either.

So happy you like them and I could help get a little closer completing your collection :D
My friend has the DLP balloon vinyl, I will ask her and will let you know if I can get it for you ;)

THAT would be amazing!! Let me know if I have anything she may want, and we can work on something!!

Look at that, David... there's already a possibility!! So excited!!

Back